Chapter 8:

Destinee's P.O.V:

~ I flipped the pancake over on its other side so it would cook. And I started to get out some Whip cream and Nutella. :) Nutella Pancakes...Mmm!

I heard Footsteps come down the stairs and Vinny appeared at the bottom, rubbing his eyes. "Happy 16th Birthday, Cenzo!" I sang putting the pancake on a plate along with 1 more.

Vinny smiled. "Thanks Destinee!" "I can't believe My little Vincent is 16 years old," I said faking a tear. Vinny laughed,"I can't believe it eaither!"

"Well, guess what I made for you..." I said. "What?" Vinny asked. "Nutella Pancakes!" I shouted. Vinny's eyes started shinning. "You..Are THE BESTEST FRIEND EVER!!" Vinny yelled.

He hugged me from behind and sat down near the counter. "Gimme! Gimme!" Vinny smiled. I gave him the plate of pancakes and he grinned. "Wait!" I said. I got the whipcream and sprayed it all on top of the pancakes. "I have no idea, what I'd do without you..." Vinny said stuffing his mouth with pancakes.

I giggled. Then suddenly, my phone vibrated from my back pocket. I took it out and I had one new message. I smiled when I saw who it was from. 'Nick<3'

Nick: Hey Beautiful c: Wanna go to the beach today?

I glanced over towards Vinny, who was happily eating his pancakes.

Me: Hey :)! Sorry I can't :/. Having Vinny and Destinee B-day time.

Nick: Oh...okay thats fine. I'll be there, if you change your mind though.

Me: Kay, See you at the party! Bye :)!

Nick: Bye BabyGirl.

I put my phone in my pocket and sat down next to Vinny. "So what did Nick want?" Vinny asked. I raised my eyebrow. "How did you know it was Nick?" I asked confused.

Vinny gave me a look,"I just knew..."

"He invited me to the beach. But I told him I couldn't go..." I said eating a piece of pancake. "What? Why!?" Vinny asked.

"Because its your birthday!" I said. "So! He's your boyfriend! You should totally go.. I'll be okay. As long as your here before the party." Vinny told me. I looked at him. "Really?" I asked him.

"Ya..go. Bring me a present tho! Omg that rhymed!"He said. I giggled. "Okay I promise I'll be back soon..." I said. I gave him a quick hug and ran up the stairs.

I changed into my white jean shorts and my pink croptop that had the word 'LOVE' spread across it in sparkly letters.

I put on my sandals and then back down stairs. "Bye Vinny!" I called out heading out the door. "Bye BEST FRIEEENDD!"

The beach was just a few blocks away so I got there like 20 minutes later. The fresh breeze was blowing through my blonde hair as I got closer and closer to the water.

I sat down on the warm sand and watched the waves roll in towards the beach.

"You came :)." a voice said. I turned around to see a smiling Nick Mara, in beach shorts and a blue and green tank-top.

"I couldn't miss spending time with my BF." I smiled. I got up and gave him a hug. "So. Want to get in?" Nick asked smiling. "Sure...But-" I tried to say but Nick was already dragging me toward the water.

"IT'S SOO COLD!" I yelped backing away from the freezing water. "No its not..." Nick said pulling me more deeper.

I yelped again."You just have to get use to it.." Nick laughed.Then Nick, being the gentlemen that he is (exaggerating), pushed me into the Icy sea water.

"Nick!" I hissed. "There...your use to it!" Nick said starting to crack up. I glared at him as I tried to tame my messy wet hair.

"Aww...don't be mad..." Nick said soothingly. He came closer to me and brushed his soft lips gently on mine. Nothing compared to our first kiss 3 days ago.

"Do you forgive me?" Nick asked. "Um...No!" I said pushing him into the water like he had done to me. I started to laugh as he tried to get up, but was knocked down by a passing wave then by 2 more.

"Your gunna pay for that!" Nick said charging towards me. "Aaaaah!" I screamed, trying to get out of the water without tripping.

But of course...I'm a girl so He ended up catching me...

-_______________-

"Ha! I got you!" Nick said grabbing me from my waist and spinning me around. *Like one of them movie moments lol*

He gently placed me on the ground and we started to laugh at how silly we were. Nick then layed out a small blanket and we both sat down.

I rested my head on Nick's shoulder and closed my eyes. And

I don't know if it was the sound of the pounding waves or the sound of Nick's gentle voice, that made my breath shorten and made me eventually fall asleep...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

*Wow... I was such a bad writer back then :/...but NOW I've improved so much... The reason I know that is because your reads. Almost 2,000, WoW! And 50 votes...that's just amazing! Uh, In the beginning of my story I was soo unorganized and I forgot about Bianca and Alessandra, and almost Vincent (Senior). And I managed to sorta put him in...but the girls I still don't know... I appolagize again for my sucky writing! Anyways, I wanna thank you Again for your reads and votes :*! Kay Bye Lovelies :D! Follow Me on the Twitter C: @HipHopLove_Jess (ya itz a new one).

~ICONicGurl_Jessika(changed this user name too :D)

6-26-13 I will never forget :} Mikey Fusco Followed =)