Sneak peak ❤️

I really wanna appologize for the long wait😔💔..I've had no motivation to continue this story but I'm doing it for you guys..this is just a sneak peek of Chapter 9...I didn't want you guys to wait any longer...❤️ I'm still not finished with that chapter but I felt really bad since I've haven't updated💔💔 So without further ado...here's a sneak peek 😉 Love you guys...

P.s: I'm sorry if it sucks

Forever,
ICONicGurl_jessika

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Destinee's P.O.V
~ I started to quickly skim through my closet , for something suitable yet cute to wear to Vinny's Birthday Dinner💖.

I know it was just a dinner..but Nick was gunna be there, so I had to look nice.

At that moment, the door bell rang and I heard familiar voices down stairs. "What she's still not ready?!" I heard Mikey's voice ask. I covered my mouth trying to hold back a giggle.

"Nope!" Vinny said. " She's probably..getting ready for Nick" Madison joked.

" Nah she doesn't have to dress up for me" Nick said softly. My heart started to beat faster.

I heard my phone beep from my bed and I quickly checked to see who had texted me.

Re: SpikeyMikeyDoe

~ Bae! We're waiting for you downstairs! Stop trying to impress me😂😂..😏

I smiled and rolled my eyes. Mikey was such a flirt..but ever since I told him about Nick and I he's been extra flirtatious..

~"Sorry Mikey! I'll be right down😂! "

I quickly put on some black jeggings and a purple Peplum shirt. And I left my blonde hair down in its natural state x).

I put my phone in my back pocket and headed down the stairs. All the boys were sitting on the couch texting on their phones.

Jason was the first guy to look up. He smiled and nudged Nick who was sitting next to him. Nick gave Jason a confused look then glanced over to where I was.

"Hi " I mouthed to Nick. To my surprise, Mr. Nick Mara actually blushed but quickly tried to hide it with one of his famous Colgate smiles.

"Well finally!" Vinny said. "Sorry!" I laughed.

"Okay kids, are you guys all ready to go?" Mrs.C asked us. "Yep!" I beamed. "Yah, let's get going I'm starving!" Vinny smiled.

We all headed outside and piled in to Vinny's huge black RangeRover. My mom was already waiting in the car for us.

Jason,Vinny, Madison took the first row. Mikey Thomas and Louis raced for the second row. And Nick and I tried to squeeze into the back.

"Woo! Elephant Bar, here we come!" Vinny shouted. We pulled out of the driveway and headed to the restaurant .

"So how was your day?" Nick asked, as he reached out and held my hand. I bit my lip trying not to embarrass myself xD.

"It was pretty good thanks to you..I had fun today" I smiled. "Well the fun has only begun, because tonight is gunna be even better." Nick winked.

"Mm,really and why is that?" I giggled. " Because..you'll get to spend more time with me😏" he smiled. And of course after he said that I felt the usual butterfly's in my stomache.

10 Minutes later we finally arrived at Elephant bar and for some reason the scene was pack with loads of photographers and camera men..

"Whoa..what's going on here?" I asked Nick as we passed by some camera men. Nick didn't answer and he looked uncomfortable.

"Um--"

"What are they doing here?" Vinny finished for Nick. "Oh dear.." Mrs. C said when she parked the car," honey I had no idea they were gunna be here.."

" What? Wait what's going on?" I asked. I was so confused. Were these people here for Vinny? Were they here for all the boys ?

"Great.." I heard Madison murmur. "

"Mom, can we go through the back PLEASE?!" Vinny pleaded. "Of course Vin.."

We quickly got off the car..and sneaked over to the back entrance where a guy who was dressed in hipster like clothes was waiting for us.

"Chris, why are all these people here?" Nick asked the guy, who I guess was known as Chris.

"I'm sorry guys..I told you some paparazzi would be here to capture Vinny's 16th birthday..I didn't think there would be this many.. You know what I'll explain later, let's head inside "Chris said gesturing to the door.

END OF SNEAK PEEK