Chapter 2: The Next Step ^-*

*Hey Guys! I need more reads pweese :(! Thank you so much the people who already read my story :D <3! I really appreciate it ^-*! Anyways when i was writing this story I forgot all about Vinny's Sisters :c... But since I don't wanna re-write,I'm just going to leave it like that. Let's Pretend they went on a vacation or somethin :D! Okay well please read read read! And share with your friends *.*! Or click the fan button :D!

-JayShadow_Jessika

*/*/*/*//*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

Destinee's P.O.V:

~I woke up to Vinny jumping on my bed. "Waaaakeee upppp!"Vinny shouted. I sat up on my bed and rubbed my eyes. I looked at the clock next to the bed and saw the Time...7:50!

I groaned. "Awh! Vinny it's almost 8 in the morning! Why do you guys get up so early!" I said pulling my covers over me.

"Cause that's how we roll!" Vinny said dusting off invisible dust from his shoulders. "Come on! Breakfast is ready!"

"No!"I snapped. "Come on.... There's Nutella toast..." Vinny said. I sat up quickly,"Okay I'll go."

"I knew that would wake you up."Vinny laughed.

"Ya..whatever,"I said smiling. I ran down the stairs and Vinny ran behind me. When,I got to the kitchen I saw Mrs.C and my mom sitting on the couch.

"Morning,"I said. "Good Morning,"My Mom and Mrs.C said in unison. "There's some breakfast on the table if you want some,honey?"My mom said motioning to the stove.

"Thanks,"I said smiling. "Destinee,me and your mom are going to the mall today to get a few things,will you and Vinny be ok staying alone?"Mrs.C asked me.

"Ya Mom we'll be ok."Vinny said answering for me. "Alright well,have fun." My mom said smiling,"Bye,"

Then,My mom headed out the door with Mrs.C close behind. I got a piece of toast and smeared some Nutella on it. "So..."Vinny said coming next to me,"how did you like my friends yesterday?"

I smiled thinking about the previous afternoon,in the park.The Dance Battles. The Boyz. Nick:). "They were amazing...I really had a lot of fun with them,"I said smiling to myself again.

"I'm glad to hear you say that,because were going to a party at Madison's house and they wanted you to come," Vinny said. "Really?!"I asked excitedly. A little too excitedly.

Vinny gave me a weird look. "I mean...that's cool,"I shrugged. "But I need to ask my mom,though." I said.

Vinny laughed,"Ha! Like if your mom would let you go to a party at 9:00. My mom wouldn't even Let me go!" I looked at him in a questioning way. He rolled his eyes,"We're sneaking out,Dess!"

My eyes widend,"What?! No-No-No! What if we get caught?!" "Don't be such a woose!"Vinny said,"We won't!"

I took a bite out of my toast. "Are you in?"Vinny said smirking at me. I thought about it for a moment. If we got caught my mom would kill me.

I know i just met them but those boys made me focus on the good things in life. They made me forget about the bad stuff.

They made me NOT wanna cut. I smiled at Vinny. "I'm in."I said. "WooHoo! The good girl has gone bad!"Vinny shouted.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++--+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+--++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+--+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+--+-

Follow Me On Twitter :D!: @LuvHipHop_Jess