Chapter 5:

*:}...Hey Beautes :* <3!! Thank you soooo much for your reads ^-*. Sorry I haven't updated :(

~JayShadow_Jessika

•~~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•

Destinee's P.O.V

~ "I think you should wear this one.."Vinny said. He held up a purple,strapless dress with tiny ruffles. I stared at him blankly.

"Vinny..It's a date not a cocktail party."I laughed. "Ya..I didn't like it anyways..."Vinny shrugged and continued looking through my closet.

"You know Vinny,I can find something to wear on my own.."I said. Vinny ignored me and kept looking. "How about this one??"He asked.

He pulled out an ugly,white puffy dress. "Aw Hell No!"I laughed,"I wore that to my Aunt's wedding.." Vinny giiggled,"Why the Hell do you still have it?"

"I don't know! Just get out now..I'll find something myself,"I smiled pushing Vinny out the door. "But-"

"Bye Vinny."I smiled and shut the door behind him. I turned back around and walked to my closet. I searched through it till I found what I was looking for.

I then started on my hair and makeup. As I put on my outfit,I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly put on some braclets and took one last good look in the mirror.

This was it...

>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<

Vinny's P.O.V

~ I heard the doorbell ring and I got off the couch. I opened the door and Nick stood on the other side. "Hey Bro!"Nick said coming to hug me.

I took a step back and crossed my arms. "Bro? The names Mr.Castronovo."I said trying not to laugh. Nick gave me a weird look and shrugged.

"So young man.. I need to know,"I smiled,"What are your intentions tonight?" "Um To have Fun..." Nick said.

"That was exactly what I was afraid of! Keep your hands to yourself and Have Dess home by 9:00" I said.

"Vinny, I think he can manage.."I heard a voice say. I spun around and saw Destinee on the staircase. She was dressed in a sparkly Torquiose pencil dress with matching shoes.

And her long blonde hair was curled. "Wow.."I heard Nick whisper. Destinee walked down the remaining steps and walked over to us. Me and Nick were speachless.

"What?"Destinee asked giving us weird looks. "Nothing..Just you look - amazing,"Nick said shyly. "Thanks,"Destinee blushed.

"Well, shall we get going?"Nick smiled. Destinee nodded. "Bye Vinny,"Destinee said to me. I waved at her and she turned and walked out the door.

"Damn!!"Nick mouthed at me. "I-know-" I mouthed back. "Have Fun.."I said,"but not to much fun." Nick nodded and smiled. Then, He headed out the door.