Chapter 4:

Destinee's P.O.V

~ "Omg! Watch out! There's a Zombie right behind you!"Vinny shouted to me as we were on the battlefield. I turned around and knifed the Zombie till it stopped moving.

"Piece of cake.." I smiled. "I dont think so.."Vinny said and motioned to a bunch of Zombies ripping the barrior open. I reloaded my gun and shot the creatures down.

Of course...All of this was happening in Black Ops II...

"You know you killed more Zombies than I have.."Vinny frowned. "Yep!"I cheered happily.

I waited patiently near the barn,for any signs of zombies... Finally, I heard their growls from around the corner...Then...My Phone Rang -.-!

I groaned. "Play for me?"I asked Vinny. He nodded. "Oh and try not to die.." I smiled at him. Vinny gave me a dirty look and continued to play.

I got up from the couch and grabbed my phone from my bag. I was getting a call from an unknown number..

"hello?" I said into the phone.

"Destinee? It's me."A fimiliar voice said.

*there was a long pause*

"You know?..Nick." Nick said through the phone.

"Oh yeah. Right :). Hi :) How's it going?" I asked blushing my face off. I was smiling like an idiot and I saw Vinny turn around from the couch.

"It's going g-great..um..what about you?" Nick studdered. Was he nervous or something??

"I'm Fine. Thanks for asking."I smiled. "Who-Is-It?"Vinny mouthed to me. I put my finger to my lips and shushed him.

"Ok cool..Um...Well-the reason I called was to ask you what you were doing tonight?"Nick said Quietly. I knew where this was going and I started to panic in my mind...

"Um..Nothing. I was just going to stay home with Vinny and thats all." I said slowly. I started to bite my lip.

"Oh! Ok. Well, I was wondering if-you wanted to go out tonight..With me..."Nick studered again.

Oh Crap! I started to shake..

"You-You mean like a D-date?" I whispered.

"Ya. I mean...It doesn't have to be if you dont want it to.."Nick said. He was obvious as nervous as I was.

I was speachless. I literarlly had no idea what to say... I didn't trust boyz anymore. Every stinkin boy I've dated treated me badly. And I didn't think I could trust Nick either..

All my mind could think of was all the bad memories I had with my ex's. How they each disrespected me. And How they each made me "harm myself" every day.

"Dess?"Nick asked through the phone.

...I had to make a disicion..and i didn't know if I should ask Vinny or not.. But eventually...I decided that not all boys were the same..and i needed to forgive and forget.

I took a deep breath..

"Nick,"I smiled,"I'd really like that.."

I felt him smile through the phone and that made me smile.

"That's great! I'll pick you up at 6?"Nick asked

"Of course."I said.

And with that, we hung up. I slowly walked back to the couch and sat down. I felt Vinny looking at me with his soft eyes.

"What?" I asked him. He just laughed. "Oh come on Dess.."Vinny shook his head,"I knew from the beginning..that you had a thing for Nick Mara."

וווווו×ווו×וווווווווווו×ווווו√•√ו×וו•|••×•×ו{•Π•Π•••{•}ו×××

*Hey ICONiacs! Wassup??? You like the story? Then,Keep reading! Wasn't my best chapter..but its ok.. Anyways..follow me on Twitter @luvhiphop_jess