Chapter 6: TheRealNickMara

*Hey guys This is a redo on Chapter 6 because I didn't like the other chapter 6 :D! But this one is waay better than the other one. Anyways, thank you soo much for your reads :'). Without your reads, I wouldn't have been able to continue writing this story.*

-JayShadow_Jessika

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*++*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Destinee's P.O.V

~ "Here we are.."Nick said opening the car door for me. I smiled at him and stepped out of the car. "Thank you Mrs.Mara for the ride." I told Nick's Mom.

"No problem,honey."She said. "Bye Mom.." Nick murmered. Then Mrs. Mara drove off towards the street.

"Well..shall we." Nick smiled motioning towards the resturant door. I nodded. The resturant's name was 'Albivi Brick Oven' and it was really beautiful.

The hostest led me and Nick to a table and Nick pulled my chair out for me. I sat down and smiled to myself. I had no idea Nick could be such a gentlemen.

Nick sat in front of me and I could tell he was nervous. I giggled. "Your waiter will be with you in a moment."The hostest said.

Nick nodded at him and he took off. "Nice choice of Venue(place)." I smiled at Nick. "Thanks..Vinny suggested it." Nick smirked.

The waitor then came over to our table to get our drinks. "Hello, My names Vincenzo and I'll be your waitor today, can i start you off with something to drink?"

"Ya.um..I'll have an Iced-tea." Nick smiled. "And I'll have an-" I stopped. I looked a little closer at the waitor. Something about him was sooo familiar.

Then it hit me. It was Mr.C." Omg Hi Mr.C.. It's me Destinee!" I said getting up to greet him. "Ah! Destinee, i knew it was you!" He said giving me a hug.

"Sorry I haven't been at the house lately..I've been really busy at work here. I own this resturant." Mr.C said.

"Wow..I had no idea." I said in amazement. I couldn't believe Mr.C owned this beautiful resturant. "Well..what would you like to drink Destinee." Mr.C smiled.

"Lemonade Please." I said. "Oki-Doki" He said and walked off. I looked at Nick. "Did you know?" I asked him. "Yep!" Nick laughed,"That's why I brought you here."

Nick and I started to look at the menu and we decided what we were going to have. Mr.C came back with our drinks and he asked if we were ready to order.

"Yes..I'll have your WONDERFUL spagetti. And Destinee will have your salad." Nick said. "Really Destinee? A salad..No Pasta. You sure?" Mr.C asked.

"Yes Mr.Castronovo. I'm sure." I laughed. "Alright." He said and went to place our orders. "So.." Nick began,"..H-How are Y-You Doing?".

I looked at him. "Nick..You don't have to be nervous.." I smiled,"It's just Me." "I know.." Nick said rubbing the back of his neck," Your just..really pretty."

My cheeks got hot and i looked down at the table. "Well..your really pretty yourself" I smiled. We both laughed.

Mr.C came back with our food and some cheese bread. "Enjoy kids.." Mr.Castronovo said.

"Thank You." I said. Then Me and Nick began to eat.

" So..how's life in Cali?"Nick asked. "It's really nice. A lot of places to go a lot of places to see." I smiled. "I know..I think California is my favorite place to go on tour." Nick said.

"Tour?" I asked. "I mean vacation. My favorite place to go on vacation." Nick said quickly.???What was that about???

We finished dinner a couple minutes later and Mr.C said that 'it was on the house'. We thanked him and waited outside for Nick's Mom.

"That was an amazing dinner. Thanks for taking me here." I said to Nick. "No problem. Maybe we can go out again sometime.." Nick smiled.

"Ya Defenetly." I said. Nick looked at me and I turned to face him. Our faces were only inches away from eachother. And I felt myself start to lean in toward Nick.. Nick put his hand on my neck and pulled me towards him. We were just about to kiss when we heard a car screech across the street.

We quickly backed away from eachother. Mrs.Mara's car pulled up in front of us. "Hey Kids! Did you guys have fun?"Mrs.Mara asked.

"Yes. We did Mrs. Mara." I laughed. Then, Me and Nick got into the car and drove off..

~•~•~•~~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~~•~•••~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~~••~•~•~•

Nick's P.O.V

- "I'll be back mom," I said and closed the car door. I took Destinee's hand and walked her to the front door. "I hope Vinny doesn't kill me for not having you home by 9:00" I laughed

Destinee laughed too. "Don't worry he won't" She said. I smiled at her and she smiled back. "Well I had fun tonight.." Destinee said.

"Ya.Me too." I said. We were quiet for a moment. But I finally took a step closer to her. I tuck a piece of blonde hair behind her ear. She smiled. And I smiled back. I began to lean in..

"-What's going on here?" A voice said making us both jump. "Dammit Vinny. You scared me!" Destinee shouted.

Vinny started to crack up. "Dude that's not funny.." I said smiling. "Ya..it's not.." Vinny said being serious all of a sudden," You were gunna kiss my'little sis'."

"Vinny.." Destinee began. "Get out Nick.." Vinny said. "But..Vinny" I began. "Go Nick.." Vinny laughed. oh..he was joking..

"Sure thing Mr.Castronovo." I played along. "Goodnight Destinee.." I smiled. "Goodnight Nick" She said. And I walked back to the car with a smile on my face..