New Queen vs Old Queen

April's POV

When I woke up the next morning, I went through my usual morning routine before heading downstairs and getting a cup of yogurt before heading out the door. I decided to leave out an hour earlier because I wanted to sit and read a little before class. 

A sharp beep came from beside me, snapping me out of concentration as I tried to untangle my headphones. I looked and met Dominic's smiling eyes. 

"Good morning, beautiful." He said as he drove along the sidewalk as I walked. Half of the window was blocked by black, tinted windows. 

"Morning." I said, stopping and giving him a smile. 

"Get in. I'm giving you a ride to school." 

I cooperated and climbed in the car, placing my back at my feet as I secured my seatbelt. 

"You look great today," Dominic said, his eyes scanning over my outfit. I decided on wearing a sundress with a sleeveless vest and a pair of sandals. 

"Thanks." I said. I placed my bag at my feet as I leaned over to give him a kiss. 

As his lips met mine, his right hand traveled up and down my back before cupping under my butt and slightly lifting my dress before grazing a trail of kisses into my collarbone. 

"Dominic." I sighed as my hands ran through his thick hair and over his back. "We are going to be late." 

He pulled me from over the passenger side and placed me in his lap so I was straddling him. 

"It's 7:00." He whispered into my hair. "We have a whole hour." 

My fingers started to unbutton his collared shirt as I felt the back of my dress become unzipped. My lips locked onto his as I reached down between the seat and the door and pushed the lever, making the seat fall back at a 160 degree angle. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Our brief lovemaking session quickly escalated to a little over an hour long, leaving only a few minutes for me to actually make it to class on time. 

"Damn you, Dominic!" I yelled as I flew up from my position on top of him and attempted to fix my disheveled hair and sundress that was riding up my legs. "Now I only have ten minutes to make it to first period!" I flew into the passenger seat and fixed my clothes quickly before ordering him to get me to class. On time. 

"You have to admit, you enjoyed it." He said as he accelerated the car to about five miles over the speed limit. "And you will get there on time. You have my word." 

And sure enough, we reached school, parked the car, and made it to first period within a few seconds before the late bell rang. 

"Right on time." Dominic said as he smiled at me. 

I blushed as I looked away, hating how the odds always ending up in his favor. 

As soon as the teacher walked in the classroom, it was time to for the school day to begin. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dominic's POV 

I laughed to myself as I glanced over at April, her blonde hair partitioning her face from the rest of the classroom. 

I went back to an hour ago to the front seat of my car and smiled to myself as I recalled every sound that she made as she said my name repeatedly. 

Of course, I wasn't stupid at the time and actually put on a condom. I kept condoms in my car and on my person at all times. That's how my father taught me.