20.0

Still PJ's POV

I hear a knock at the window. When I look over to it I see Chris. I get up from sitting on my bed and walk over to the window, opening it for Chris.

He starts to climb in, "I had to run for 20 minutes and take a bus to get here because Dan took my car." Chris says. Once he is fully inside, he faces me. "You just had to fight in the middle of the night didn't you? Couldn't of you waited to fight in the morning?"

I cross my arms, "It's not my fault. Dan is the one who started it." Chris has a look of shock and amusement on his face, "Dan." He says. "You didn't call him Dani."

Rolling my eyes, I step away from Chris. "The only reason I call him Dani is to mess with him. It's fun to make him mad." I say, now sitting in a chair with my feet up on my desk.

Chris scoffs. "You're an asshole, you know that right?" I shrug, "Yeah, I get that a lot." I say, getting up. I walk over to my bed and stand next to Dan.

"So what are we supposed to do with it?" I say, gesturing towards Dan. Chris stands there for a moment, silent, probably thinking.

"Let's just try to carry him outside and to the car." Chris suggests. "Check his pockets for the keys." I check both of his front pockets. "Nope. There's nothing." I say.

"You didn't even check his back pockets." Chris says, annoyed. "I'm not going to touch his ass Christopher." I say. "I still have some dignity left."

Chris rolls his eyes, "Fine. I'll do it." Chris starts to walk over to Dan. "I know you probably want to anyways." I mumble. Obviously it was loud enough for him to hear it because right after Chris says, "Oh, shut the fuck up PJ. Could you just get over your big ego for one second and act like a good fucking person for once in your pathetic life."

I didn't know what to feel at that moment. I'm angry, but I know that I really cant be because he isn't wrong. Actually, no. I can be mad if I want to be mad. Why should I let him change how I act. I have an excuse to be angry with him.

"Well I guess spending my entire childhood with you didn't really give me a good influence, did it?" I say. Chris takes his attention off of Dan and looks towards me, "Are you really still not over that? That was a long time ago Peej. Friends drift apart all the time. Let it go."

I scoff, "Chris, we didn't drift apart. We were torn apart by him." I point to Dan. Chris glares at me, "Are you actually being serious right now?" He says. "How about you stop acting like a spoiled brat, grow up, and help me get my friend out of here. I didn't even want to come here in the first place, so let's just get this over with."

"What did I ever do to you?" I say. I'm done. Im done with the curiosity, suppressing my feelings, putting all of these thoughts into the back of my head because I know that no one cares. Im done with all the wondering, wondering why I wasn't good enough. Wondering why Dan was better than me. I'm done.

"You didn't do anything PJ." He says. "Like I said, friends drift apart. They find other people, people whom they just simply feel better being with. And Dan was that person for me."

"Because you love him, right?" I say. "You gave up our friendship for love. For something that Dan doesn't feel towards you."

"You don't know that-" "I do know that. And it's obvious he is in love with Phil. Can't you see you're just wasting your time?" I say.

Chris looks angrier than ever. Maybe I shouldn't of crossed this line. "Yeah, and what's it to you? Why do you even care who I fall in love with? Why should it be any of your fucking business!" He yells, his voice progressively getting louder.