A Thug's Bliss: One

First urban book, so please excuse any mistakes ! If you don't like it, sorry ! ;( I guess I'm still learning the ropes ! Plus, I'm not illiterate, when you see misspelled word in the dialouge, that's just how they pronounce the words. Also, my other account is lovee_yourself, but I decided to post it on here instead of that account.

************************************************************************************************************************

[ Mickie's Point Of View ]

''Get yo' dum ass up out of that bed!''

I closed my eyes tightly as I pretended not to hear her.

''Bitch, I kno' yo ass heard me!'' I felt an powerful hand grab my hair and pull me out of my bed and on to the floor.

My mother started punching me as she sat on top of me, so I couldn't move.

''Stop it!" I screeched, pulling my hands up to my face as self- defense.

A crackhead's punches, were no joke.

She finally got off of me.

''I should let that fine ass man, come in here and rape you. But, he wouldn't even want your fishy ass,'' My mother said as saliva from her mouth came in contact with my face.

She closed my bedroom door, leaving me on the floor crying. I saw the red numbers that read '8:05 AM,' and I already knew I was going to be late to school.

I contemplated not even going, but I knew that if I didn't they would send child services to my house to see why haven't I been coming to school.

They would see that my mother was a crackhead and take me away. I've heard about the system and I wasn't trying to be involved in that shit.

I got up from the floor and went inside of the bathroom down my hall. I took a birdbath, because our shower wasn't working. As always. I looked at the yellow, stained walls, disgusted.

Why couldn't I have a real mother?

Why does God hate me? Out of everybody in this cruel world.

I finished putting on my busted up converse I had for two years straight and looked at my reflection in the cracked mirror.

I hated what I saw. I finally understood what Alaysia and those other girls at school were saying when they called me an ugly bitch.

Alaysia was the most popular girl in my school. You would never catch her dolo, she was always with her clique or a boy. She had an banging body and was light skin. She even had grey contacts, and convinced everyone that, that was her real eye color.

Me on the other hand was ugly. I wouldn't even know if I had curves or not because I was always wearing baggy clothing. I had brown skin, dark brown eyes, and glasses.

Nobody wants a brown skin broad with ugly ass glasses.

I grabbed my purse, which I had managed to fit my school books in, and exited my small bathroom. I walked down the short hall to the living room, that had no furniture in it besides a dirty, raggedy old couch.

My stomach churned in disgust, once I saw my mom sucking this bald headed guy's dick.

''Suck this dick for daddy, and I'll pay you real good,'' The man cooed as his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

Tears threatened to spill out of my eyes as I pushed open the door and left my apartment. My mother was a hoe. And I just pray to God that I wouldn't have to turn out like her, just to provide for myself.