A Thug's Bliss: Seventeen

Last chapter was private so you have to follow me to read it. Excuse my mistakes.

Chapter 17

Patrice

"Are you going on stage tonight?" My best friend, Naomi asked me as she slipped on her 6 inch platform heels.

I looked at her like she crazy.

"What the f*ck you think I'm doing?" I snapped, referring to me curling my 22 inch Remy black hair. "You think I'm doing this sh*t for my health?"

Naomi snapped her head back, surprised by my outburst.

"D*mn. Calm down, Patrice. I was just making sure."

"Don't tell me to calm the f*ck down," I rolled my eyes, spraying Oil Sheen on my new weave.

Naomi didn't say anything.

After putting on my red lipstick, I walked out of the changing room, where the dancers got ready before going on stage.

"Are you sure you don't want dance?" I heard Matìas, the boss of the entire Daddy's Little Girl establishment, try to convince somebody in his thick Spanish accent.

Matías was some Cuban nigga who was 5'1 on a good day. He had an potbelly and a bald head that shined.

I sucked his d*ck once.

I'd also let him f*ck one time before because I was desperate to get off, but I came to the wrong person because Matías' ass was a minuteman that didn't know how to use his horse d*ck.

"Nah, man. I'm good."

"You sure? It's on the house!"

I looked towards the end of the long hall to see who Matìas was conversing with in front of his office, to see it was Money.

Dressed in an all white outfit besides his red Octobers, he looked good enough to eat.

I couldn't help it once my p*ssy started getting wet by just looking at him. Damn, I needed some d*ck.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I gotta girl."

"You have girlfriend? Who's the lucky girl?"

"I'll show you her later," Money said. He turned his head to look down the hall and his eyes met with mine.

He grilled the sh*t outta me.

"Matter fact," I heard him spoke once I turned my head and began walking. "I want her."

I felt my heart sank.

"You want Heaven? Heaven, come, come!" Matìas started screaming my stripper name.

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around slowly.

"Huh?"

"Come dance for, Moony!"

"But, I-I have to go on stage." I said making up any excuse just to not be in a room alone with Money.

"Blaze will take your spot, come on!"

Matìas was waving his hand crazily, for me to come over. I could tell that he was trying to impress Money.

I walked slowly over to them, once I was a foot away from Matìas, I stopped walking.

"You go," He pushed me in front of Money, "Give him dance."

I felt intimidated as Money stared at me. I instantly felt shy in my own skin and wished I wasn't wearing such skimpy clothing.