A Thug's Bliss: Nine

AS ALWAYS EXCUSE MY MISTAKES. 

                                                         Chapter Nine

                                                             Mickie

      I was confused as Money pulled up in front of a club, that was blasting music so loud, that I could hear it from sitting inside of his black Range Rover. He really wanted to party when my best friend was missing?

I looked down at my attire. I was not appropiately dressed for the occasion. I was rushing that I had forgotten my glasses. I had on sweats, a tank top, some Jordans and my hair was in a sloppy ass bun. I didn't know how to do hair and especially not my own. Aubree always did it.

I looked over at Money and he looked finer than he did when I last saw him, if that was even possible.

''Stay in the car,'' He told me while he opened the glove compartment in his car. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't scared when I saw him pull out a gun.

''What are you doing,'' I asked once he started putting silver bullets in to the pistol. 

 ''I'm going to find out where Aubree at.'' He said, cocking the gun. I looked at the club once again, then adverted my fearful eyes to Money.

"Isn't that LL's turf?" I asked, even I knew Money's crew and his crew had beef. I had known LL personally, when he used to hang out with my older brother. I never liked him, he always had a smug look on his face. I know Money was a well- known feared drug dealer, just like LL, but when you're around LL you feel a dark energy. Almost as if he wasn't sane. I still think he had something to do with the disappearance of my brother, who at the time was 15 when I was just 13.

He was LL's right hand man. But, you know what they say, 'Don't trust nobody.' I was scared of LL because one time he had touched me in between the legs. He tried to stick a finger in me when I was twelve, but I was too tight. Him and my brother came to blows that day, when I told him. My brother, Mikey loved me. Of course he was going to believe me over his best friend that he had known for 13 years. The next day after the fight that ended their friendship, he disappeared and never came til this day.

''Bouta be my turf in a minute.'' He turned the headlights and car off. No wonder he was driving a Range Rover. Money was known for being flashy. All he drove was sport cars, not big ass cars.

"Money, Money,'' I said, trying to make him pay attention to me.

His hazel eyes pierced my dark brown ones as I self consciously looked away, ''I want to come in there with you.''

 ''Just stay in the car, Bonnie.'' Here we go again with one of his corny ass jokes. I rolled my eyes as he started laughing. He opened his car door, stepping out.

''Wait, what if you don't come back out?" I asked.

He did a cross over his heart, ''Tell my momma I love her.'' I sucked my teeth once he started laughing again. He really didn't care if he died or not.

I watched as he jogged in to the club. A couple of seconds later I heard multiple gunshots and bloodcurling screams. The double doors that were in front of the club, flew open because of the many people running out of the club. The scene pained my heart to see. The bouncers didn't even run, they stood there with their hands interlocked in front of them.