A Thug's Bliss: Six

Not edited, I was tired. I just wanted to hurry up and write something. Excuse my mistakes.

*************************************************************************

Mickie

"Do we have to stop here?" I asked Tre. I thought we only had to make one stop.

"Yes, now come on." He said holding the door open.

"But it looks scary." I looked at the warehouse. I could hear water dripping and rats running around inside of the raggedy old building.

"Nothing ain't gon happen to you when you with me."

"I promise." He said once he noticed I was still not budging.

I took a deep breath and walked in the warehouse. To be honest it smelled like weed and some other types of drugs.

I covered my nose as I walked with Tre to a room. The weed smell was too strong for me to handle.

There was talking, but it stopped once me and Tre entered.

I felt everyone's eyes on me.

"Who's that?" I heard somebody ask.

"She's with me. Did Money get here yet?" Tre asked.

"Nah. We was just about to ask you that." Another one said passing Tre a blunt.

I stared at him as he put it to his lips. Was he really going to smoke that?

"You know that could kill you." I said, making everyone stare at me at again. Great.

Everyone started laughing but Tre.

He sucked his teeth and gave the blunt back, "Nah. I'll pass."

They all started talking and joking. I even started to talk to other people besides Tre.

All of a sudden, Money strolled in, looking sexy.

The room got quiet, "Where the fuck was ya ass at?" Tre screamed at him.

"Handling business." He said as his eyes roamed as to see who was there. His eyes than latched on to mine.

''Why you got her here? I left Alaysia in the car,'' Money said, carelessly.

I felt so out of place and hurt.

Tre sucked his teeth, ''She ain't Alaysia hoe ass.''

''When we getting ready to roll out?"

''We was schedule to be there by 10, but pushed it back to 11 because of your ass. So we gon just wait here until then.''

He didn't even say nothing, but pulled up a chair, sat on it and started texting on his phone.

The boys started talking again and I noticed I was the only girl there. As I look back and forth at Money and Tre they did kind of look alike. They were both light skinned, but Money's eyes that I had once thought was a light brown, was now hazel, meanwhile Tre's eyes were a dark brown with speacks if green in it.

I tugged on Tre's shirt so he could stop talking and pay attention to me, ''Do you hear that?" I asked, in a frightful tone.

I admit that I was paranoid of being in this warehouse. I've watched many hood movies, but I know my ears wasn't deceiving me.

''What are you talking about? I don't hear nothing.'' He said, turning around to continue speaking to this boy.

''Tre, i'm-'' I heard the footsteps getting closer, it sounded like there was more than one person, ''I'm serious. I hear people.''