Hostess?

(Y/N)'s POV:

"No!!!" I shouted and reached to the vase but I was to late it smashed on the ground before I could get it in time. 'this seems vaguely familiar' I thought.

"Awwee, we were going to feature that vase in an upcoming school auction." Said hikaru "now you've done it commoner the bidding was suppose to start at 8 million ¥." continued kaoru.

"Ok, this definitely seems familiar." I said. heh déjà vu much.

"Well, what do you think we should do tamaki?" Kyoya added.

"There's a famous saying you might have heard of, (l/n). When in Rome do as the Romans do!" tamaki stated

"But we're not in Rome..." i commented with a slight smirk

"Since you don't have enough money to pay us back you will have to pay with your body," tamaki continued. 'geez does this guy know how bad that sounds' I thought. "Starting today, your apart of the host club!" he finished.

"Ugh, what ever but if any of you even come close to me i'll make sure ill pay u back, but not with money!" I snapped while cracking my knuckles. they all looked pretty frightened, except for kyoya. I'm not even sure if he was even listening to what I said. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room.

It was already lunch so I rushed to go find Chie, Emiko, Asami and Haruhi. Chie was sitting with Emiko and Asami but I couldn't find Haruhi anywhere. "hey, guys! guess who I just ran into!" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Tamaki!? kyoya?!" Emiko said with enthusiasm.

"Honey?! Mori!?" Chie said with a giant grin on her face.

"OH OH! Did u run into hikaru and kaoru!?" Asami said with excitement in her eyes.

"Actually, your all right, I went to the host club." I said "I don't see why you guys like it there so much I mean there just saying those stuff cuz it's their job." I added

"Oh, well I never thought of it that way..." said all three in unison. 'Do they have the same brain or something like WHAT' I thought.

"Oh and I also met this new girl her names haruhi, I'm going to go look for her and I'll come back after, K?" They nodded and I went to go find haruhi. the first place that came to mind was the library. I went to the place that I usually study which is at the back of the library behind all the book shelves. and that's exactly where I found her, sitting in a bean bag chair that I found when I was trying to find the office with a map of the school. " Hey haruhi," I said to her, she looked up at me and smiled with a welcoming face. I sat next to her and gave her half of my sandwich cuz I don't think she could afford a lunch there I only had enough money to last me a week. we talked for a while then I gave her a hand to stand up and we made our way back to the cafeteria.

I introduced haruhi to Emiko, Chie and Asami. they all smiled at each other and we sat down.

"Hey, (y/n)," Emiko asked "where did you come from, I mean I never saw u at all before spring break." She added. I finally told them what had happens and they seemed really confused.

"I knew we were in an anime but I didn't know that there was a way to go into the two worlds." Asami said while giving a confused look. " how are you going to get back?" Chie added. I shrugged and looked at haruhi who I don't think was listening.

"Any thoughts haruhi?" I asked her. she looked up and it looked as if she had seen a ghost. she pointed behind me, and I turned around to see the whole host club looking down at me.

"Agh! how long have you been standing there?!" I asked with surprised look on my face.

"Long enough to know that your from a different world!" The twins shouted at me. " Why didn't you tell us!?" hikaru said.