Going home

(Y/N)=your name
(L/N)=last name
(N/N)=nick name
(F/C)=favourite colour
(H/C)=hair colour
(E/C)=eye colour

(Y/n)'s POV:

'Why! why me? ughhhhhh I wanna go home!' I thought while mentally dying of confusion. the rest of the host club was still down stairs so I decided to join them in stead of being bored to death. I ran up to the railing and slid down it then I heard tamaki yelling at me.

"MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOUR GOING TO GET HURT!" he screamed. as I came closer to the end of the railing I jumped of and rolled on the ground, like a boss if I do say so myself. My thoughts were interrupted by a death hug. "(Y/N)!!!!!! ARE YOU OKAY????" he yelled. "I-I was u-until you h-hugged m-me... I ca-n't breaaaaaathe!" I said trying to breathe in as much air as I could. He let go and I backed away from him quickly before he could do that again.

"So how's honey senpai doing?" hikaru and kaoru ask in unison. "ugh.... w-well I guess he's okay, but... um can someone go talk to him." I stuttered while looking over at mori he nodded and made his way up the stairs. "what did you guys talk about anyways?" chika asked while tilting his head in curiosity. I shrugged and sat down on the couch. "do you guys wanna watch a movie or something?" I asked out of boredom. they agreed I pulled out a horror movie and everyone shrugged. I sighed and put it in the DVD holder thingy (not really sure what its called). I sat back down on the couch between hikaru and kaoru. I looked up at them and they looked down at me with a evil smirk I sunk down into the couch and hugged my knees. I pulled a blanket over my shoulders and watched the movie.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" one girl screamed in the movie she backed up into a corner and...

"HIKARU! KAORU! GET OFF ME!!!" I yelled at them while they were clenching onto my cosy blanket and were partially sitting on top of me blocking my view from the movie. They looked at me and then got of calmly.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" then a scream came from the tv and they jumped into kyoya's arms while he was half sleeping. I rolled my eyes then had a genius idea. 'mwahahahahaha' I evil laughed in my head and then jumped and hid in the next room. I screamed at the top of my lounges and then got the ketchup from the fridge and poured it on my chest and I lied on the ground. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I screamed again and then silently laughed. "(Y-y/n)," I heard from the other room. "WHERE'S (Y/N)!!! I JUST HEARD A SCREAM COMW FROM THE KITCHEN!" said one of the twins. I chuckled a bit then froze when I heard foot steps coming from the tv room. "(Y-y/n)? A-are you in h-here?" Said a scared tamaki. I lied there still until one of the hosts found me.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" They all yelled when they found me. Then i took the opportunity to scare them even more by shooting up and yelling some random crap. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" the screamed even more, huh I didn't know such hot guys would scream like such little girls. I then started laughing my head off looking at their facial expressions.

"omg! you guys are hilarious!" I said dying of laughter. "You should have seen the looked on your faces! you were all 'agh!' and I was 'haha' and hmmmmm... that was fun." I said trying to control my laughter. "s-so your okay? y-you didn't get m-murdered b-by a pos-sesed doll?" tamaki said with a bit of anger, happiness, and laughter in his eyes I went in for a hug but got rejected because of the ketchup all over my pj's. "we should stop underestimating you (y/n), you are not that bad at pranks." the twins admitted with a slight smile. I went upstairs to go change but I didn't have anything to wear so I just borrowed one of honey's. I kept the pajama bottoms on cuz there wasn't any ketchup on them so yea. I walked to the railing and slid down it this time I was to tiered to jump off so I slid right off of it and onto kaoru. "s-sorry kao-*yawn*-ru I'm just so tiered." I said trying to keep my eyes open I looked up at him and he picked me up. "hey (y/n)-" he started to say but I was fast asleep.