Sleep over!

Y/N's POV:

A bunch of screaming girls came barging in the doors. I closed my eyes for just a second and there was probably over 100 girls lined up to request a host. tamaki then made an announcement.

"Welcome, all my beautiful princesses to the Ouran host club!" he said a little to enthusiastic. " there is a new host in the club and I think she's a real flower," 'she?' all the girls questioned as they murmured to each other. "from now until she graduates, (Y/n) will be the new hostess!" tamaki finished. they all looked at. I looked at them and smiled, but the just stared. I went over to kyoya.

"Did I do something wrong? there all staring at me." I whispered

"You? no you didn't they should be back to normal in 3,2..." he pointed to the line of girls "1" all of the girls smiled at me and started fan-girling. I raised an I brow and looked at kyoya

"How did you-"I tried to say but got cut off by a bunch of girls dragging me over to a table. "um...hi...."i said "OMG! your the new host your so pretty!" one girl said "yeah! I thought you'd be different, hey aren't you the commoner that just showed up this morning?" another girl asked.

"Um yea... I guess..." I said while looking around the room for a clock when my eyes locked on a certain small blonde haired boy who happened to be eating cake. "um... ill be right back girls." I say while walking over to honey.

"Oh hey, (y/n)! your still coming over tonight right?" honey asks with a cute smile on his face. I nod and walk back to the table I was sitting at before. Once I sat back down one of the girls started to talk. "hey (y/n), we heard your going over to honey's place tonight? r u like da-"

"NO!!!!!!!" I said way to loud, the whole club was now looking at me. "hey mind your own business!" I snapped everyone was still staring, I sat back down. '3,2,1' I thought to myself as everyone in the room went back to what they were doing. " no, we're not d-dating." I said barely getting over the word dating. "oh ok what ever you say..." another girl said while giving a small smirk. I gave her a death glare and then started laughing, all the rest of the girls at my table laughed too. "hey, (y/n) is it ok if we request you again tomorrow?' I nodded and smiled at them "yea that'd be great!"

~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~

Tamaki's POV:

When all the girls left, we all went to go change into our normal clothes. I had to give (y/n) a schedule for the times that the host club is open so I went into the change room assuming she was done. my jaw dropped.

"GET OUT TAMAKI!!!" She yelled. I quickly ran out and shut the door only to be greeted by to ginger haired devils. "PEEPING TOM!!!!!!" they shouted in unison. I tried to run away but they both tackled me and I fell to the floor. Kaoru held my arms behind my back while hikaru had a base ball bat in his hands.

"We need to endorse amnesia!" hikaru yelled and swung the bat I closed my eyes hoping that he'd re-think, but knowing the twins they don't think very much in general.

"STOP!" I heard a voice yell in front of me. I opened my eyes to see (y/n), get hit with the bat.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!" I screamed. "WHAT THE HELL YOU GUYS!" I turned and started yelling at the twins than heard a little yelp coming from the beautiful girl laying on the ground.

"I-I'm fine.. it's o-okay t-tamaki I'm ok." she said while trying to stand up. I quickly picked her up so she didn't fall over. "can y-you tell me s-something senpai?" she asked quietly.

"Uh.. yea sure what is it?" I asked. "c-can you hand me that b-base ball b-bat?" she asked. I handed her the bat and she spoke again "and can y-you put m-me down p-please." she said while squirming out of my arms i nodded and smiled. she rubbed her beautiful (e/c) eyes and pushed her (h/l), (h/c) hair out of her face. she picked up the bat and turned toward the twins.