Seven

"Hey y/n! Where'd you go? I don't want to be around all these weirdos alone!" Haruhi said laughing a little. I just scratched the back of my neck awkwardly.

"J-just in the bathroom... when do we open?" I say looking at the expensive looking clock.

"Don't worry Y/n-chan! The club doesn't open for another 5 minutes!" Honey says hopping over to me. I smile at him and nod. I walk to sit down at my table 'getting into character'. I'm actually soooooooooooooooo tired. I just saw some of my friends be all butthole-ish and now I have to work! ughhhhhhhhhhh! I wanna go home! Actually...I say I want to go home but I guess I'm just tired of being confused and twisted up in this world....

Why me?

Why here?

Why now?

I ask my self these questions everyday trying to sort out the mess in my head. I don't really want to go home I just want to go back to a place that is not insane.

"Is every thing alright y/n?" Kyoya asks me, I shake my head.

"No, I don't know what to do..." I mumble. He nods.

"If you need someone to talk to I'm always here." He says sweetly. I give a thankful smile. He pushes up his glasses which half blinds me because of the light reflecting off the glass. "Oh and by the way, that dress your wearing is adding to your dept, it's an original." Kyoya says getting back into character. I grunt and roll my eyes . I know he's trying to cheer me up, in his own way... I'm just not sure how I'm going to deal with this.

Then the doors to the club flung open with a stampede of girls rushing in. There were also some guys that usually come to see me. And the rest of the hostess club.

"Hey guys! What's up?" I ask energetically.

"Not much y/n how about you?"

"Not much as well, but I'm so glad I'm talking to you!" I say. Geez I don't know how much more I can put up with. I look over to Jacob who is sitting on a couch playing his phone. Konata playing some game with the boys at her table, Kagami and Tsukasa were trying to fit their 'role' but ended up running to the kitchen in embarrassment. Miyuki was getting some tea to her table but ended up tripping on her own feet.

Wow, my life is really messed up. First I meet these girls, and break up with my boyfriend then get transported to another universe! And then end up falling in love with like 4 different guys! Then I some how end up in a love triangle between my ex boyfriend, and an anime character! I think I'm mental! I need mental hospital! I need a doctor! I'm crazy!

And then it happened.

When I looked over to where miyuki was cleaning she was slowly disappearing, same with Jacob, Konata, Kagami and Tsukasa. I look at my hands and nothing seems to be happening to me. I then realize my bag is glowing, I open it to find they key, it has a glowing 7 on it.

7? WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!? SEVEN DAYS TO LIVE? SEVEN CAKES WILL FALL OUT OF THE SKY? A WEEK UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!

great my life just got a lot more messed up.