Rave Reviews for Fire & Ice

"Vance Mangum landed a place on my all-time favorite book boyfriend list, and no one has been able to bump him off of it. I honestly can't put into words how much I loved Fire & Ice, and how excited I am for the next installment of Book of Shadows!!!"

- Christina Silcox, Literary Redemption

"What did I think of Fire & Ice? Well, if you could see my face right now, I think you'd know. I am completely, undeniably, irrevocably in love with these characters!"

-Raquel Auriemma, Roc n' Read

"Oh my gosh! I absolutely loved this side of Vance! I think I love him even more now. Is that even possible?"

-Valerie Higgins, Book Minions

"Vance Mangum will have you swooning so hard, you'll wish you were Portia. This must-read romance will capture your heart and soul, leaving you begging for MORE!"

- Belinda Boring, Bestselling Author of The Mystic Wolves

"You'll find yourself bound to Fire & Ice; I couldn't put it down! Another spell has been cast by Lacey Weatherford and I'm left wanting more!!"

- Toni Blair, Reader

"I just finished reading Fire & Ice and it made me fall in love with Vance all over again. Lacey, you sucked me in!"

-JoAnna Montoya, Book Minions

"Fire & Ice was the icing on the cake for me. It reminded me of my love for Vance . . . and re-enforced why Lacey Weatherford is a best selling author. She has an ability to create a whole character world that keeps the reader engaged, as if this was truly happening.

- Lisa Markson, The Paranormal Bookworm