Welcome to squad 14!

Haj Uerinton, Captain of squad 14 was in the training grounds along with the rest of the squad waiting for the new lieutenant. You began walking into the squad 14 training grounds, you had butterflies in your stomach, but tried to stay calm.
You got to your new squad members and bowed respectfully. " My name is ( F/N) ( L/ N), new lieutenant of squad 14." you say. The captain walked up and smiled, " Welcome ( F/N ) I am Haj Uerinton, welcome to the squad."

A small grin appeared on your face, " Thank you." " Now I would like you to meet 3rd seat YoriChiyo Akane, 4th seat Mi Masaru, and 5th seat Rinsaki shizu." Haj said as the three walked up and bowed to you.
You sweat dropped a little and smiled sheepishly. " Come walk with me ( F/N )" Haj said as you and the captain began to walk. She showed you around the seireitei and introduced you to other captains and lieutenants.

You kept talking and walking with Haj until you bumped into a giant man who had a little girl on his shoulder. " Hey, Who's the shrimp?" The captain of squad 11, Kenpachi Zaraki, Questioned.
You gained multiple tick marks, ' Short?! I'm not short!' you mumbled in your head. " Kenpachi, This is the lieutenant of my squad." Haj said, giving a little glare.

" Lieutenant, huh? Let's see if you really are worthy of your title." Kenpachi said and gripped his zanpakuto. You stepped back and hid behind Haj, you knew exactly who you were up against.
You looked up to Kenpachi, but you never thought you were going to fight him. " Go easy on ( him/her ) Kenny.." Yachiru said.

" No one will be fighting, ( F/N ) Don't worry...I'll make sure Kenpachi doesn't hurt you.." Haj said. " Thanks." You say. Haj nodded and looked up at Kenpachi,
" Go on and leave ( F/N ) Alone, or else you'll be dealing with me...." Haj said. Kenpachi glared at her then walked away. You looked at Haj with a surprise look on you're face, " Y-You really talk to him like that?! "

Haj nodded, " He doesn't have the guts to take me on.." She said, " Maybe i can teach you somethings so he will leave you alone.." A wide smile formed on your face, " Great!" You and Haj kept walking and talking,
But little do you know is that something big is going to happen soon, involving..... you..