Your Captains Shikai

You felt stuck in a situation you never thought you would get caught up in. You knew something like this was bound to happen someday, but not like this.

She had broken one of yours arms and one of your legs with just a simple flick of her fingers to your limbs. You felt so helpless.

" Had enough already?" She spoke, but the voice sounded a little deeper than before. This left you confused. " You're not the same person." You mumbled.

But they gave you no response .You assumed it was a different person, " Why are you doing this? What are your motive?" You asked. Again no response.

You forced yourself to your feet, feeling all the pain from your broken leg, due to adding pressure to it in order to stand.

Before you even had the chance to take a deep breath, the enemy jumped at you, ready to punch you. All you could do was force yourself to the side.

Your body leaned against a tree that's nearby and you panted. 'Dangit! I already used senbonzakura, and I'm not in any condition to use it either.

plus I only have one more shikai to use, but it hasn't been mastered. Guess I have no choice..' you thought to yourself.

Your hand gripped your blade. " I've never really seen her full shikai, so here goes nothing.." You muttered. You then took a deep breath.

" May the world be eternally cold! Kori no megami! Mode two!" You shouted as the weather began to change.

Snow began to fall and your wounded arm and leg began to freeze. Two falcon claw weapons began forming on your frozen hands.

You were cold and desperately wanted warmth, but you had to do this if you were going to defeat the enemy and survive.

The shikai you were using was your captains, well half of it. You have only seen a fraction of what she is capable during the time when you were healing from the Utachi battle. [ Chp. 6 " Encouragement"]

-------------------------------------{Flash back}--------------------------------------

" Captain!" You called out, running after her while panting softly. You were still healing from the fight with Utachi, and yet you were eager to get out of bed.

You're captain had allowed you to get out of bed, even though you still had bandages wrapped around your wounds.

Haj suddenly stopped in her tracks, causing you to bump into her and fall backwards, falling on your butt, making you groan softly in pain.

Haj looked at you, looking pretty angry. You grunted before slowly getting up. " C-Captain?" She stuttered,she looked so scary.

" How long ago did Utachi invade the seireitei?" She questioned you. You hesitantly answered, " about 3 weeks ago."

" Is that so? Then how are your injuries?" She asked you as her back faced you. "Still kind of hurt, but I can manage," You told her.

" Hm, then you're perfectly fine for this.." She mumbled. " For what exactly--!" You were interrupted when she ran at you, unsheathing her blade and slashing at you.

You could barely dodge her since she was so fast that even your eyes couldn't keep up. 'Holy crap! She's going to kill me!' you thought to yourself.

You looked at your captain slightly terrified. " Come on (F/N), You said you could manage.." Haj said to you, unamused.

" Did you completely forget about what I said before that?!" You asked her, slightly yelling at her.

" Yes... Sort of.. but he didn't forget.." Haj told you, and you stared at her confused. 'He???' You thought before you saw a shadow cover you.

Slowly, you turned your head and your eyes widened seeing Sajin, the dog looking captain of squad 7.

Sajin stood tall behind you as he held up his zanpakuto. " Hello, Lieutenant (L/N)." he greeted you as he moved his blade down quick at you, making you shunpo out the way.

" (He/She) has fast reflexes," He complimented, talking to Haj. Haj smiled a bit, " That may be true, but not fast enough.." She said.

" Is that why you asked me to do this?" Sajin asked her. " More or less. You're not fast yourself, Captain Komamura. But we had to start (F/N) off slow." Haj explained

" I See, and do you plan on help (F/N) as well?" Sajin looked at her. Haj laughed a little, " Of course..But only at the very end. Oh, it's okay if you actually injure (F/N). "

Your eyes widened as you stared at your captain. 'She's gone insane!' You thought to yourself.

Sajin nodded his head and began flash stepping towards you and attacked you. For three straight hours, you've been dodging and counterattacking Sajin.

It was crazy that you were actually holding your own against him, but it was tiring you out so much that you were running on fumes.

And worst of all, you didn't have enough time to use your shikai! Suddenly, you were backed up against a tree.

You looked around nervously before you looked at Sajin and lifted your feet, holding onto the tree and kicked him hard in the gut, hard enough that he went flying.

" Yes!" You cheered for yourself, finally getting a hit before you heard a loud yelp. Sajin had landed on your captain.

Your eyes landed on the scene and then they widened, " No!" you were terrified when you saw your captain toss Sajin off her as if it were nothing.

She had a dark aura around her and glared at you. " I screwed up.." You mumbled to yourself.

" May the world be eternally cold.. Kori no megami! Mode two!" Haj yelled as snow began to fall. You shivered a bit and looked around being looking back at Haj.

She ran at you and slashed at you, freezing your body completely, lucky for you, since you saw her Shikai, you remembered it, but you never would have thought it was only half of it.

-------------------------------------{End of Flash back}--------------------------------------

You stood there, glaring at the person in front of you who stared at you. " To think I would actually have to use this Shikai.. It takes up a lot of my stamina..." You mumbled.

The girl stared at you, showing no Emotion. She then prepared herself as she ran at you at an immense speed, zig zagging to try and throw you off.

Your vision couldn't keep up, but the ice did and some ice froze one of her feet to the ground. The snow that was falling froze onto her skin whenever it touched her.

You began walking towards the girl as you glared at her, the ice on you started to crack, warning you that it was almost at it's limit.

" End of the line.." You said to her as you froze her other foot and then stabbed her right in the chest. But something wasn't right. This was way too easy.

You looked closer at the girl before seeing her body turn to dust and she appeared behind you. " End of the line." She said and you looked back at her, " CRAP--!!" 

" Getsuga Tenshou!!!!!"