Loss

With Prank day ending a few days ago, Something had come up at the end. A bright light in the sky that was noticed by Haj.

At this very moment, Haj was in a Captains meeting. And you know who was there right behind her? you were. Haj wasn't just going to let you stand around outside.

She had a feeling that this involved you. As you silently stood behind your captain, Yamamoto began talking about that weird thing in the sky.

This wasn't the first time the captains have talked about it since they spotted it. " Captain Kurotsuchi, I presume you have found out more about the object?"

Mayuri stepped forward and looked at him, " Well of course I did. That object isn't just an object, it is filled with immense spiritual pressure.

There is something else that is strange about it, but if it makes ground impact, we will all be dead." He said. You grunted in slight fear at this.

Haj glanced back at you a little before looking at Mayuri. " Surely that can't be right." She told him, making you look at her.

Mayuri glared at her, " And how do you assume that conclusion?" He questioned her. Haj looked at him with a smile.

" Something that would kill us all would have come a lot sooner. It wouldn't just chill in the sky like that." She responded.

Mayuri crossed his arms. " Then what do you think it will do Captain Uerinton?" He questioned mockingly.

" Throw me at it and we will see." She told him. You looked at her as if she was crazy. " Captain..." You mumbled.

" Are you insane?! who knows what thing will do once you get to it, let alone if it even lets you get close to it," Toshiro said to her.

" I'll have to agree with Captain Hitsugaya on this one, we don't know what will happen to you if you get near it," Shunsui added, making Haj roll her eyes.

" We won't know until we've done something. (F/N).." Haj looked back at you as you looked at her with concern for what she might do.

"Yes, Captain?" You answered. Haj smiled, " Let's go." She said. You nodded, but before you moved, Jushiro looked at the two of you.

" Hold on a minute, don't make irrational decisions now.." he said, making Haj sigh. You sighed with relief when Jushiro stopped her.

But suddenly, you had a strange feeling. Your heart was racing and your stomach hurt a little. You then turn your head towards the closed door, hearing screams and yelling.

The captains looked towards the door. " What the hell is going on out there?" Kenpachi grumbled in annoyance.

Soifon narrowed her eyes and looked at head captain for permission to leave. Yamamoto gave her the okay and Soifon went to the door, slightly opening the door just in case.

She looked out and her eyes widened before she looked back at everyone. " GET DOWN!" She shouted before an explosion happened in front of the door, basically destroying the building.

Your eyes widened hearing her and in a blink of an eye, it went dark. You groaned in pain as you slowly open your eyes. You look up a bit seeing your captain over you.

" C...Captain.," you mumbled before you realized what just happened and you looked at her worried. "Captain?!" You called to her, hoping she would look at you.

" Y-You call me too much... (F/N).." Haj said to you, smiling weakly. You smiled a little before sitting up and looking around, then your eyes grew wide seeing ice everywhere.