Encounter with the strawberry

Today marks the day you were finally able to leave squad four and go back to your duties as a Lieutenant. You were prepared for everything!

From your captains pranks to being attacked by the eleventh squad captain, Kenpachi Zaraki. Although, that made you nervous.

Not only was today the day you were released, but also the day you're able to go to the world of the living. It was quite exciting to be honest.

This would be the first time you are going to the world of the living, and you were freakin' nervous. " Calm down.. Calm down.. Nothing to be nervous about." You told yourself.

You repeated the sentence over and over again, to the point you forgot where you were and blinked, looking around with confusion.

" Where am I?" You mumbled. Suddenly, out of nowhere, an orange haired male, wearing a shinigami robe stumbled in front of you.

Never have you seen him in the Soul Society before. So you were being a creepy creep and decided to stare him down, having mixed emotions.

Should you try to take him in as a trespasser? But, he was wearing the shinigami uniform. But then again, he could be in a disguise..

You kept debating on what you should do in your head. " Hey.. Are you okay?" The orange haired male asked. You blinked and looked at him.

Quickly, you made a decision and unsheathed you zanpakuto. Without hesitation, you took a stance and prepared to attack.

'I can do this! My first act as Lieutenant after being unconscious and injured! Then I can show Captain that I'm already on the path of succession!' you told yourself.

This was your chance! " Don't move! Or else I'll cut you into pieces!" You shouted, before grunting. That didn't sound right.

" No, I'll take you down and take you to my captain! Yeah! That's right!" You said. Perfect! Wait no.. still wasn't right.

As you kept trying to figure out the right words to say, the orange haired male stared at you. " Are you done?" He asked, having an annoyed expression on his face.

A grunt came from your throat as you look at him, glaring a little. He did not look like he was in the mood for this. ' What should I d-'

Your thoughts were suddenly interrupted when you felt a cushion on your face. 'What the-' When you looked up, you saw a brown skinned women with purple hair.

After you caught what she looked like, your face went red as you quickly got away from her, realizing what was against your face.

" What's up with you?" The women asked. You tried to steady your breathing. ' This woman.. Wait a second.. Could she be-?!'

It took you a few minutes to figure out who this woman was. After hearing about and seeing pictures of the woman named Yoruichi Shihoin from Captain Soi-fong,

You knew this lady was her! You quickly bowed your head, " Former Captain Shihoin! I am (F/N)(L/N), Lieutenant of the newly formed squad fourteen!" you said.

Yoruichi blinked before snickering, " Lieutenant of a new squad, huh? Interesting. Well it's nice to meet you. Ichigo, don't be rude, introduce yourself."

Ichigo looked at you, " oh, right. I'm Ichigo Kurosaki, substitute soul reaper." He told you.

You lifted your head as quick as a dog. 'Substitute soul reaper?!' You couldn't believe that existed! No one has told you about this " Substitute Shinigami"!

" Welp, as much as I want to stay and talk about this new squad you mentioned, but Ichigo and I have some business to attend to. Let's go Ichigo." Yoruichi declared.

Ichigo nodded as Yoruichi began walking away. He looked at you and smiled a little, " See you later." He said to you, causing your face to go red.

Once he walked away, you watched him. No, you're face didn't go red from blushing and feeling some type of romantic way or anything.

It was the feeling of Jealousy, hatred and anger. He just made you feel some type of way like that. Those three things weren't the only things though..

It was also...Fear. You sensed his spiritual pressure and how strong it was. Just being near him, you could barely keep yourself from bending your knees.

' Hmmmmm.... I want to punch him in the face for some reason..' You thought, standing there, by yourself, in silence.

Meanwhile,

Haj was standing by the senkaimon, waiting for your arrival. " (F/N).... did you forget.... Or did you just wanna be mean and abandon me..? (F/N)~ where are you (F/N)-chan~?" She whined.