My tooth!

“Getsuga Tenshou!!” You heard from behind you. Your eyes widened as the ice began to wither away.
      “ Substitute Soul Reaper?” You mumbled as you began to fall forward, only to be caught by an orange haired girl.

     “ Souten Kisshun” The girl said as a bright orange light formed above you. Your wounds began to heal and so did your broken bones. “ Who are you?” You asked her.
     “ My name is Orihime Inoue. You must be (F/N)(L/N).” She said. You stared at her confused.

     “How do you know my name?” You asked, but she only smiled, “ Kurosaki-kun told me.” “ Kurosaki?” You looked over at the Substitute soul reaper who was fighting your battle.
     You tried to get up to stop him since you didn’t want him fighting your opponent, but Oirihime gently pushed you back down.

     “ Please don’t get up, you’ll only get more injured..” She softly said, looking at you with a sad expression on her face.
     You stared at her before sighing and just laid there. Listening to what was happening as the woman healed you.

     Ichigo continued to fight the person and was able to push her back. The girl looked at him with pure anger, “ Tch. I know your face. I shall kill you the next time we cross paths. Both of you!” She shouted before retreating.
     Ichigo rolled his eyes and sheathed his zanpakuto before walking over to you and Orihime. He looked at you and asked, “ Are you okay?”

    You could only look at him as you sat up, Orihime allowing you since your bones were almost healed. “ I’m fine.. Thanks..” you mumbled and looked away.
     You grabbed your zanpakuto that was now back to a regular katana and placed it in its holder. You then got up and looked at the Strawberry.

     Orihime looked at you with worry as she stood up, Ichigo Sighing and crossing his arms. “ why was that girl attacking you anyway?” He questioned.
     “ I don’t know..” You mumbled and looked around a bit, needing to report what happened to your captain.
     “ She was stalking me and then out of nowhere, kicked me all the way here… I lost a tooth because of her!” you said as you began to huff angrilly.

     Ichigo blinked, seeing your face turn red from anger. Before he could say anything, a senkaimon opened.
     You looked over to see Captain Toshiro, Lieutenant Abarai, Lieutenant Matsumoto, and squad 11’s Third seat Ikkaku, and 5th seat Yumichika.

     You quickly bowed to them as Rangiku walked up to you and smiled while hugging you tightly, “ (F/N)! I’ve been looking for you everywhere! We were suppose to go shopping together!” She said.
     “ I never agreed to that.” you told her before seeing Toshiro who sighed heavily. He then looked around and then back at you.

     “ What happened here?” He questioned you. You immediately responded, “ I was attacked by a strange woman with white hair.”
     He narrowed his eyes a little and began to think as he investigated the area, wondering if this had anything to do with Utachi.

     You watched him for a moment before blinking when Rangiku hugged you tighter and had your face pressed against her boobs, having you suffocate.
     “ Rangiku, don’t kill the (girl/guy)!” Renji said to her which made Rangiku pout a little and let you go, making you take in a deep breath and coughed.

     ‘I almost died!’ you thought to yourself. Yumichika looked at you, starting to talk about how messed up your clothes were and Ikkaku was asking many questions about the fight.
     Ichigo stared at them, “ Hey! I'm still here!” he said as Renji looked at him, “ Oh, hey Ichigo.” he said. Making Ichigo glare at him.

     “ Are you guys done? I want to go back to my barracks and take a nap..” You mumbled, starting to walk away.
     Purposely ignoring Yumichika and Ikkaku. “ Hold it right there Lieutenant (L/N).” Told Toshiro.You stopped quick, feeling guilty for no reason.

     You hesitantly turned around to look at the short captain. Seeing him with a tooth, “ This is the woman’s tooth?” he asked.
     Making you growl, “ That’s my tooth!” you said. You went to him and snatched it before blinking at what you did.

     “ O-Oh uh.. My apologies Captain Hitsugaya! This is my tooth. the Woman kicked me in the face..” You apologized with a bow of respect.
     Toshiro stared you down with his eyes narrowed before he sighed. Ichigo looked at you before seeing a white piece of hair on your sleeve.

     “ Hey.. There’s a white hair on you..” Ichigo said to you. You blinked and saw the hair, taking it off you and then you grinned.
     “ Haha! DNA!” You said, happy that you can find the girl and kick her to the curb. Rangiku made a face, “ You sound like Captain Kurotsuchi..” She said, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

     That captain was creepy. “ Perfect, I’ll take this to him then!” You said as you ran to the senkaimon that was still open.
     Toshiro sighed and followed as did Renji, Rangiku, Ikkaku, and Yumichika. They were all suppose to find some type of evidence, but looks like you did all the work.

     Once the senkaimon closed, Ichigo just stood there with Orihime. “ Yeah, I’ll just stand here..” He mumbled. Then looked at Orihime, “ Want to get some Coffee, Kurosaki-kun?” She asked.

     “ Sure.” He said and the two walked away.