I.

Name: Allison

Age: 16

Likes: The Chasm, Dauntless chocolate cake and knife throwing.

Allison is a dauntless-born. Ever since then, she has been training. She is a natural born leader. She is always up for a challenge. She hates to lose, so she will stop at nothing to win. Allison can be feisty and doesn't like to be told what to do. She is a fighter, she is tough and knows how to take care of herself.. She's a very caring person and she will do anything to protect her friends and family. 

...

I was currently sitting against one of the walls of the train, one leg brought up with an arm propped up on it. I've done this a million times. We jump on a train to get to the Dauntless compound.
I was about to close my eyes when an Abnegation boy, yanked himself into the train car and stumble, smacking his face against the metal wall.

Unable to hide my laughter I chuckled.  

''Nice'' I said sarcastically.

''Smooth'' Amar says. Amar has dark skin and long white hair that is in a knot at the back of his head, and he is going to be my initiation instructor this year.

''You're supposed to be in the other car, Stiff. With the other initiates" Amar says.

Tori, the woman who administered my aptitude test spoke, ''He made it on the train, Amar, that's what counts. Besides, Allison's here''

Tori is one of the tattoo artists in the Dauntless compound, and transferred from Erudite. She is one of the tattoo artists in the Dauntless compound so her arms are marked up and down with ink, flames and rays of light and hawk wings.

 I can't help but think about how those arm tattoos are going to look when they're in their '50s. I'm just not a big fan of tattoos – for myself, that is. And to think I'm Dauntless.

''Well that's because we have no choice'' he said. ''Her dad asked me to go easy on her''

I rolled my brown eyes at him. ''I can take care of myself, thank you very much''

''I know'' he smiled.

...

The boy seemed to be in pain so I decided to ask, ''Are you okay?''

The boy looked up at me and opened his mouth to speak, but closed it again quickly. He looks older than me though. The guy has dark brown hair and deep blue eyes. He's not that bad but I've seen better.

''What's your name, Stiff?'' Amar called out to him.

"You can call me 'Stiff' for all I care," he replies and I raised my eyebrows. Okay? 

Amar says nothing and returns his gaze to the doorway.

''Well,'' I got up from the floor and went over to where the boy was sitting ''I don't know what your name is, but I'm Allison''

He didn't answer.

''Alright'' I cleared my throat. ''Nice to meet you''

Alright, guys! This is my first chapter. I know this was a very short chapter, and that it starts off kinda boring but I promise as you continue reading it will get better!