V.

Amar started his little lecture about guns, how to use them and the many aspects of a gun.

''Guns are an integral part of being in Dauntless so today there's a variety of guns for you to try. There are various types of guns: Pistols, shotguns, rifles, machine guns. For example, this rifle. It fires semi-automatic only, and it has an integral suppressor. I do NOT suggest anything heavier than you can run with. Like I said before, this lesson's point is for you to learn to protect yourself, have a feel for guns, and in a future, if you decide whenever to be a fence guard, city's security force or weapon maker, you'll need this. I'm also going to teach you on how to load your gun fast and effective and how many bullets it can contain at the same time. Alright. First there will be stationary target, then moving targets. Focus. Four simple rules. Always treat a gun as if it's loaded. Never point a gun at anyone. Watch out for the kickback and after you're done, don't forget to flick the safety on''

Amar went to go get the equipment and came back with eight guns and multiple boxes of ammo, plenty for all of us. I put my bullet proof vest on and strapped the buckles, put my combat boots and tied my laces.

''You may begin'' I took one of the guns that were lying on the table and held it up in front of me, inspecting it.

''You' know how to use that girly?" Eric asked.

"Wanna see?" I asked sarcastically.

''Nah, I don't think a girly like you' could do it." He taunted, making me snapped my head towards him and narrowed my eyes.

Today kept missing my targets and couldn't concentrate. Eric words kept ringing in my head. He was perking an interest in me I'm not supposed to have.

''Allison!'' I snapped out of my trance, looking at Zeke.

''What?''

''We're dismissed. Everyone's waiting on the cafeteria'' I haven't been paying attention.

Zeke gave me one of his signature lopsided grins, then asked, "what's got you so distracted this morning?''

''Nothing''

We walked back to the cafeteria, side by side, when I saw Four standing face to face with Eric. He looked pissed. Four wasn't one to get into fist fights easily.

"Should I tell them? Get everything out in the open?''

I pushed my way in between them as I decided to intervene before anything results in something worse.

''That's right baby doll. Save your boyfriend'' Eric said causing people to turn and stare at us.

I stopped dead on my tracks and turned on my heels.

''Excuse me? We discussed this before...I swear if you call me baby doll one more time, I'm going to punch you in the face'' I said not caring to cause anymore commotion.

''Is that so? Yeah, I really don't think you can throw a punch because you'll probably end up flat on your face'' He said.

Four took a small step forward, but I was quick to stop him.

''I don't know what your deal with me or Four is, but you seriously need to back off'' I walked closer to him, sadly I was a few inches shorter then him so it wasn't very intimidating but I didn't back down.

''Make me'' He sneered.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes at his childish behavior before turning around. It wasn't worth it.

''You're all talk and no action." He shouted as I continued walking. He knew he was crossing the line but he went ahead anyways. Everyone went back to minding their own business.

''Try me.'' I challenged.

I flopped down on my mattress and let out a frustrated sigh. "stupid jerk" I mumbled and Shauna chuckled.

''Don't let him get to you, Al. I think that's his way of showing he cares" Shauna said and smirked. ''I know you got the hots for him"

I snorted, "right, your imagining things...'' I threw the pillow at her but she dodged it.

Amar decided to give us the rest of the day off but after lunch, I headed back to the training room to start practicing and preparing for the fights.

I started by doing some push-ups. Then I stop for a moment to catch my breath. Next, I throw a series of jabs, punches and kicks to the gym's old bag. After that, I decided and managed to do a handstand. I was really concentrated until Eric pushed my hand out with his feet. I wince as I landed with a thud.

''Ouch'' he said with an audible wince of mock.

He stood over me and looked at me with that usual smirk on his face. I gave him my signature bitch face.

''What do you want, Eric?'' I so do not want to deal with this right now.

''What are you doing?'' He asked nudging my side with his boots before he bent down and cocked his head to look at me.

''Training...'' I answered simply.

''Oh really?'' he says, sneering a little. I watch him with narrowed eyes, unable to deduce anything about his behavior. He's not exactly one to give up, isn't he?

I stood up and wiped my sweaty hands on my jeans.

''Aren't you pleased?'' I asked.

He rolled his eyes crossing his arms in a tough guy pose purposely avoiding the caring question.

''What? You think you're all big and bad cause' you're on top?" I asked smugly and left.

Later that night, Amar decided to play capture the flag. It was some sort of Dauntless tradition so...

''We'll be dividing into two teams to play capture the flag. Usual rules. The goal is to grab the enemy team's hidden flag and bring it back to your side -- but if you get tagged in enemy territory you'll be captured until someone on your team sets you free. First and foremost, this is the designated center line dividing both territories. The first team to steal the other's flag wins. The flag must be clearly visible and there will be no more than two guards. Tori and I are going to be the captains. I'll pick first''

The first person Amar chose was Four. Tori picked me and Zeke. They both continued to choose some more initiates until there was no one left. Eric was picked for Amar's team and I mentally sighed in relief.

The game started and both teams separated. Capturing the flag comes from the strategy involved so Tori started breaking up our team into roles. Zeke was going to be defending our flag, Shauna was the one who was focusing on getting our team out of jail if anything goes wrong and I was going to try and sneak away or outrun the guards looking for the flag while the rest attempt to distract the other team. Once I find the flag, I'll tell the rest of the team and try to capture it.

We proceeded to hide our flags and waited for our signal. "One..."

"Two..."

"THREE!" Everyone exited and started firing at the other team.

This continued for about 20 minutes until I spotted the flag from the opposite team ahead inside a building.

I place my fingers in my mouth and whistled. Now that we knew where to find it, Tori sent Four other teammates with me. Since I was the fastest one I was in the middle and the rest of the team were 4 feet away on either side of me, taking tags as I ran towards the flag. Once it was clear, I entered the building and climbed up the stairs. I finally reached the end and saw the flag a couple of foots away. I was ready to grab it when Eric appeared. Pulling out my pistol in less than a second, I pointed it at him.

Eric gives me a 'tsk'. ''We're going to win this game''

''I'm not so sure about that'' I smirked.

Behind him, Zeke had already sneak past him and captured the flag. I was just mere a distraction.

Amar called the game over and we won. Everybody from our team came up and patted me on the back. 

Fatal Attraction (Eric/Divergent)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें