Chapter 2 - Konoha

Miyuki's POV

I groan as I open my eyes, the light shine brightly, it hurts my eyes.

I look beside me to see Kaito sleeping peacefully, hugging my waist.

I smile as I took his small hand away from me. I stood up, and slowly look for the bathroom.

After I found it, I look myself in the mirror.

With all of these cuts and scars. Wounds, bruises....

"Damn, I look horrible... But my looks doesn't matter... As long Kaito's with me..." I said to myself, reassuring myself.

I got out and sat by the window.

'Even so, Yesterday, Kaito said about Konoha, and Hokage, But how? Not only that, My looks were slightly different as well. Kaito's hair changed from blond to a dark blue... Mine too, a dark blue hair, dark blue eyes... How in the world did I get stuck in Naruto? If I get stuck in this world, it'll be harder to protect Kaito this way... A ninja's world is much more... Harder....'

Suddenly there's a knock, Interrupting my thought.

I went out of the bathroom.

The person came in. She seems to be a nurse.

"Miyuki-san, I see you're awake. I need to check on you, if you dont mind" She said.

I nod and sat by the bed and let her do a check up.

She check my pulse, she check the bandage around my back to make sure its not bleeding.

"Miyuki-san, looks like you're fine. But please dont more around too much or the wounds on your back will be reopen" She said.

I just nod and she went off.

"Onee-chan..."

I look to see Kaito already up, rubbing his eyes.

"I'm right here, Kaito" I said as I patted his head.

"Nee-chan, are you okay now?" He ask.

I smile at him.

"Yeah, Dont worry too much" I said.

"Thats nice, I dont want nee-chan to be in pain anymore" Kaito said.

I ruffle his hair.

Then there's a knock on the door. The person came in and the Hokage old man appeared.

Kaito saw him and immediately perked up.

"Ojii-chan!! Good Morning!!" Kaito exclaimed happily.

"Good Morning to you too, Kaito" He said, smiling towards Kaito.

I bowed.

"Good Morning Hokage-sama" I said.

"Good morning there dear, how are you feeling?" He ask.

"I'm fine, sir" I said.

"Miyuki was it?" He ask.

"Hai" I answered.

"Dont need to be so polite like that, Just be like Kaito here" He said.

Third Hokage's POV

"H-hai..."

I chuckled slightly.

I suppose its harder for the elder one to open up.

"Now dear, I need you to tell me everything. Dont worry, No one will be listening" I said.

"Tell you everything?" She ask.

"Yes, Kaito here has inform me something strange.... Well he seems to know all of us here" I said.

Her eyes widen and look at Kaito. She then look back at me and look nevously.

"I wont do anything to you. So you dont have to worry" I assure her.

"I...we were running away... From our parents... They abuse us alot, so I decide that its time... To leave the house. We quietly went, but my father... Found us, while we were running away from him, we were almost hit by a truck, a vehicle... I shielded Kaito, and before it hit us, well, a bright light consume us, and the next thing I know, I'm already here" She explain as she glared on the floor.

"Onee...chan?" Kaito held her hand, worry in his eyes.

"I'm okay, Kaito" She said, smilling at him.

"I see... But what about Kaito knowing Me, Iruka, Kakashi and some of my Jounins?" I ask.

"We...we're not from this world. I think... Because the place where Kaito and I stayed, you all were animated, in a story... Called...Naruto..." She said.

"Naruto?" I said, a bit shock by the given information.

"Hai...Uzumaki Naruto... His story. Kaito loves to watch them. Thats why....I know too" She said.

The room went silent for awhile as I tried to take the information in.

"Miyuki, What is your family name?" I ask, curious.

"Yoshida....but....I kept on having this thought... Everytime I tried to say my family name, this name poped out....Akahana..." She said.

"I see, well then, I'll try to find anything about your family. If there's anything I'll call you" I said.

"Umm...Hokage-sama, What'll happen to Kaito...and me?" She ask.

"What do you mean dear?" I ask.

"This place is a Ninja world. I have no ways to support myself, not to mention with Kaito by my side... I do not want to be indept to anyone" She said, clearly worried written on her face.

"Do you want to train to become a ninja? You have quite a chakra level to be a ninja. I can make you a special case, if you can train and be stronger, I can give you a higher rank mission. For now, I'll be giving you some money, you can pay back slowly after you're on mission" I said.

"When I go to mission, What about Kaito? I cant bring him along" She ask.

"Kaito can always play with Konohamaru, my grandson" I said.

"Kaito...are you okay with that?" She ask.

Kaito nod.

"As long as Nee-chan's safe then Kaito's fine!!" Kaito said.

Miyuki nod.

"Then I'll accept the offer" She said.

"Good. Now, tell me how old are the both of you?" I ask.

"I'm 12... Kaito's 9...." She answered.

"I see, Kaito's abit older than Konohamaru and you're a little older than Naruto right now...Okay, I'll be providing you with an apartment. I'll be sending you with some Jounins so that they can teach you how to be a ninja. But for basics, firstly, Iruka will accompany you" I said.

She nod.

"Okay, for now, you stay here until Iruka comes. I'll call him now" I said.

"Hai, Thank you very much, Hokage-sama" She said as she bowed again.

"No worries dear" I said.

'It seems Miyuki protects Kaito so much that some part of her emotions are discarded... And its harder for the girl to trust as well. But for Kaito, it seems she's willing to take the chance. There must be something, Akahana, a clan or something, I'll need to do some research' I thought as I leave the room and teleported back to my office.

*************************

Done!!!

Hope you like it!!!! ^^

Sasaki Senna OUT!!!! ^^