Chapter 17 - Attack!!

Miyuki's POV

I walk around the house and glimpse of images came through my mind...

I walk out of the house and close my eyes.... The image of the village came in my mind. The auntie who always sells candy... The Uncles at the tea shop....

They were all killed...

But now... I must live. Live for them and see the wold for them. That's the least I could do as the daughter of the head of the clan. This small village... They were all my family, yet it was my family too that destroy everything.

I immediately open my eyes and throw some kunai by my left side.

Someone's there... No... Many of them...

I then jump back a few times, sensing them start to attack me.

I did some handsigns.

"Fuuton! Arashi no me!!"

The people who was about to attack me was blasted away by a strong gust of wind. They hit and broke the rotten house around them.

"Bitch!! I'll kill you!!"

A guy dashed to me with a machete. I kick him away and he crashed onto his recovering friends.

"Fuuton, Fireball Jutsu!!"

Ball of flames shot out from my mouth and hit them all, making them crash onto the rotten house.

"Miyuki!!"

I turn around to see all of them running towards me.

"Where's Kaito?" I ask.

"He's with the genins" Kouji-niisan said.

I nod.

"I suppose this is the same people who kidnap Kaito" Kakashi-sensei said.

"Maybe... and they followed us here. What should we do?" Kai ask.

"Defeat them. Tie them up. Don't kill them" Kakashi-sensei ordered.

"Heh, I guess we gotta hold back then" Len said.

"Just shut up and attack already!" Takuya said.

We all went different directions and attack them.

I had at least 5 rogues with me.

"You'll pay for killing boss!!" One of them said.

Killing their boss?

"When the hell did I kill your boss?" I ask.

"Don't play dumb! Boss and another of our comrade came to take the Akahana brat! And we saw their body not far away!" Another one said.

"You know what? screw you guys. I didn't kill them. Just for your information, the Akatsuki kill them" I said as I kick one of them in the face as he was about to hit me.

The others are so far away... just how many of them are here?

"Heh, and here I think that the girl actually had a crush on you and she gave us away"

I heard a voice. I look behind me to see Itachi and Kisame standing there. Kisame holding one of the men over his shoulder.

"Its so that they'll bother you instead of me. Itachi wouldn't bother to fight them, unless needed" I said.

"Its just five of them, why is it so hard?" Kisame ask as he grinned at me.

"I didn't even start fighting with them yet, idiot! and Itachi, you did a very bad choice to come here. Your brother's here, Itachi" I said.