Chapter 23 - Our Clan's Conflict

The whole place was tense.

As the boy kept striking continuously, miyuki just kept on dodging his attacks.

The boy then suddenly summoned another sword and manage to corner miyuki. Luckily, miyuki is able to dodge it in time, but with a slight slash on her arm.

"It's weird" Lee suddenly said.

"Yeah, you seem to notice it too" Gai said.

"Eh what is it?" Naruto ask.

Lee turn to miyuki's teammates.

"Miyuki-san is very slow right now. Although right now is considered very fast as a normal Genin, but miyuki-san is slower than how she usually is" Lee said.

The boy dangerously kept on swinging his katana at her with miyuki dodging every strike of it.

"Fight back!!" He yelled.

Miyuki just dodge his attack.

Kakashi then teleport in and stood beside his team.

"It seems miyuki's having a slight trouble" He said.

At the voice of their sensei, they look behind them.

"Sensei! What's happening to miyuki-chan?! She's not like how she always fights!" Naruto said.

Kakashi kept quiet for a moment, thinking if he should tell the two of them.

That the current miyuki right now, won't be able to defeat a mere Genin at all...

"Kakashi, I think it's better for her to stop" Gai said.

"Yeah... I think so too" Kakashi said.

Miyuki then suddenly flinch, pain erupting from her chest. Taking the opportunity, the boy thrust his sword towards her with a sure-kill stab to the heart.

In a swift motion, miyuki grabbed both of the katana with her bare hand.

"That's enough, Amuro-kun... you're just recklessly swinging your katana" She said, enough for everyone to hear.

"Does Miyuki know him?" Kakashi ask.

"No, but the boy has Tsukishiro in his name" Gai said.

"Tsukishiro?! As in Kouji's clan?" Kakashi said.

"Yeah" Gai answered.

The Genin in front of them look at their sensei in confuse.

"I think Kouji needs to see this..." Kakashi said as he summoned a Kage Bunshin and it went and search for Kouji.

The boy used his leg, attempting to kick her in the guts, but she blocks it as well. She then breaks the two katana in half with her hands enforced with chakra.

"you must have been through a lot..." Miyuki said.

He lets go of the broken katana and jumps away from her.

"What the hell did you know?!! The clan... my clan died because of your clan!! So how is it you're surviving too?!! Why did my clan had to die because of your people's selfish act?!" He shouted at her.

Just in time, Kouji came, teleporting in. He saw the scene with wide eyes.

"I won't deny that everything that happened was because of my clan. It is our fault that the Tsukishiro Clan died... and it is our fault that your family and even Kouji's family died. That's why I want to change that! I won't let the same thing happened again!" Miyuki said.

"Hime..." Kouji look at her sadly.

"How... Tell me?! When everyone's already dead!!" The boy said.