Chapter 14 - Rage

Third Person's POV

The team come to a rest. They sat at a clearing in the forest. They sat around the fire they made but the atmosphere around them are akward, tense.

Kaito who's sitting on Miyuki's lap pouted slightly.

"Ne, Onee-chan, Are you still angry?" Kaito ask.

Miyuki sigh.

"I'm not angry at you, Kaito" Miyuki said.

"Thats not it, I'm asking if you're still mad at the others" Kaito said.

Miyuki just sigh.

"Nee-chan, dont be angry at them, they're not bad people" Kaito said.

"Kaito... I know.... Alright, so stop, please" Miyuki said.

Kaito gave a sad face he then snuggle into his sister and start to sleep.

"Miyuki..." Kakashi called.

She glance at him.

"You know we'll take all our might to protect you guys right?" He said.

Miyuki look down at Kaito, to see him already asleep.

"This protection is not even needed if this mission was never brought up in the first place" She said bitterly.

"You're acting like a brat, just accept it and go with it until the end" Takuya said, annoyed.

Kai slap him by the back of his head.

"Why dont you just shut up! I'm sick and tired of each and every one of you!" Miyuki yelled.

Kaito woke up at the loud sound.

"Miyuki! Calm down. We need corporation if we want this mission to complete without any mistakes!" Kakashi scolded her.

"Kaito, move" Miyuki said.

Kaito stood up from her lap and then she too, stood up and she walk off.

Kaito went to Kouji.

"Onee-chan's always like that. I'm not a kid anymore and I'm a ninja too..." Kaito said.

"Kaito-sama,  She's just scared that she'll lose you" Kouji said sadly.

"I've never seen Miyuki-chan like that before... Its as if she's crying inside" Naruto said sadly.

Sasuke stood up and went to the direction where Miyuki went off.

"Sasuke-kun? Where are you going?" Sakura ask.

"Getting fresh air" He said and went off.

"Aren't we outside already?" Kai ask to no one in particular.

"Maybe, in a way, Sasuke is the only one who can understand Miyuki right now, aside from you, Kouji" Kakashi said.

"Ah, He's the Uchiha Boy, right? The last of his clan" Len said.

"Yeah, thats him" Kakashi said.

"Kakashi-senpai, How can you stand being on the same team as her?" Takuya ask bitterly.

"Well, She is my first student. You should consider that Miyuki right now is more open then when I first met her, you know" Kakashi said.

"You call that open?! She's like an antisocial freak!!" Takuya said.

"Hey!! Dont talk bad about Miyuki-chan/ Nee-chan!!!" Naruto and Kaito shouted at the same time.

"Takuya, dont talk like that to her. You dont know her" Kouji said with a piercing glare.