Chapter 30 - Tears that finally falls down

Third Person POV

On a fated day...

The rain fell down heavily, representing the sorrow felt by everyone in the village.

As the damage done to the village is too great for them.

But just on this day... it was time to say farewell to the village most beloved Hokage.

Sarutobi Hiruzen.

The man known as the Professor. Who have been the Hokage for so long.

The old man has finally rested after protecting his village for a very long time.

Families, friends, fellow shinobi, villagers...

They all gather to mourn his death.

Standing in front of the Third Hokage's grave, everyone look sadly. Some crying....

Kakashi in particular look at the other Genins and Jounins. He looked at the Third Hokage's grandson who's been crying non stop.

Iruka bend down and hugged the crying poor boy.

Naruto look towards the boy and the Sensei. Then look up towards the Third Hokage and the Fourth Hokage faces on the mountain.

He asked...

Why do people risk their lives for the sake of others?

"When one human dies... they pass away. Along with their past, their current life and their future... those who die have dreams and goals... but they all have something else just as important. Parents, Siblings, Friends, fellow villagers, people who ar important to them..." Iruka look towards the grave.

"Bonds form between them and those who are precious to them from the time they are born, through trusting and helping each other. These strings that connect them, as time passes... grow thicker and stronger. There's no logic or reason to it... people just do things like that because they have precious things to protect..." Iruka said.

Everyone remain quiet.

"...yeah... I think... I'm starting to get that now..." Naruto said with a serious, yet sad face on.

"But its painful to die too..." Naruto said, looking down.

"Well, the Third Hokage didn't die in vain. He did leave us all something important..." Kakashi said.

Naruto look up at him.

"Well you'll understand eventually. Dont worry about it" Kakashi said.

"Hey! Give me some credit. I understand!" Naruto said, smiling slightly.

Kakashi look around more and saw another group.

He went there and stood beside a person. Tsukishiro Kouji.

"Where is she?" He ask.

"She...disappear this morning" Kouji answered.

Kakashi nod.

"Onee-chan didn't want to come to the funeral service. She thinks that she doesn't deserve to be here"

Kakashi look down at the younger Akahana.

He stood there with a sorrow face as well... but no tears drop from his eyes... not even a single tear...

Just like his sister...

"Onee-chan has a pride to hold onto her promise. But this time... she couldn't fulfil her promise. Onee-chan's pride has been hurt. But mostly... we lost someone we trust as well" Kaito said, tears on his eyes, threatening to fall.