Chapter 5 - Encounters...

Miyuki's POV

We sat on top of the academy roof, doing some introduction.

I lean by the railing far away from them.

As usual, Naruto start off saying almost everything about ramen and his dream to become Hokage.

Then Sakura...Which I dont even want to say.

And then Sasuke. His dream to restore his clan, and kill him.

Itachi.

In this village, only Hokage-sama knew about me being from the other world... Or should I say, trapped in a dimension, created by my real mother... So only he knew about me knowing the future....and the past...

"Miyuki, your turn" Kakashi said.

I glare at him. He knows that I have little patience. Yet he still comes late...

He chuckled nervously again, The three genins look at us weirdly.

"The names' Akahana Miyuki. My likes and dislike is non of your concern, My hobby is not your problem and my dream is not something for you to know" I said.

"Wow...Thats the first time I seen her talk that much at once..." I heard Kakashi mumbled.

"Ehhh, you didn't say anything too" Naruto whine.

"What's your relationship between our sensei and you?" Sasuke suddenly ask.

"Yeah, Kakashi-sensei seems to be scared of you, believe it" Naruto said.

"You have no idea how scary she is when she's mad...." Kakashi said.

I glare at him again. He back away a bit, laughing nervously.

"Means you know her, sensei?" Sakura ask.

"Yeah, Miyuki here is a student of mine" Kakashi said.

"Ehh?! How come?! She just went in the academy!" Sakura exclaim.

Whats her problem?

"Well, She's a special case whe--"

"Sensei, dont go and tell my life story to them" I said, cutting him off.

"Miyuki, you didn't change at all. Why not make some friends?" Kakashi said.

"Forget it. I'm taking Kaito, I'll get the details later on from you" I said and teleport down at the academy.

Third Person's POV

Kakashi sigh.

"Hmph! She's so rude!" Sakura said.

"But you know, Miyuki-chan is actually a nice girl! She defend me a lot of time, believe it!" Naruto said.

"Well, she'll get used to you guys. She's just not used to socializing" Kakashi said.

Kakashi continued on without Miyuki, talking about the exam.

Miyuki stood beside her brother's class, the class is almost over.

When the bell rang, kids got out of the room. Kaito saw his sister and went to her.

"Nee-san, So which team you got?" Kaito ask.

"Kakashi's" She answered.

An anbu suddenly teleport in front of Miyuki.

"Miyuki-san, Hokage-sama require your presence" He said.

"Right. Thanks" Miyuki said and the guy teleport away.

"Kai--"

"Go, Nee-chan, Hokage ojii-chan's looking for you. I'll walk back myself" Kaito said, smiling.