Chapter 13 - Special Mission... Now?!!

Miyuki's POV

A few days after the event at the Land of the Wave, we proceed to our usual missions. Chores...

Except that I was given higher ranked missions from time to time.

It should be near the Chunin exam... But why isn't it announced yet?

I'm not really sure the time gap between after the Land of Wave and the Chunin exam as well.

So right now, I have to just stay here with this team.

As expected, Naruto and Sasuke's relationship seems akward. Or should I say closer yet more distance.

I sigh.

Not to mention, I have to explain about the chakra chain that I used to Kakashi as well.

Next biggest even should be at the chunin exam... Orochimaru huh... How do I stop this guy?

I want to try to stop Sasuke from going... But I think he needs to go or he wont be as strong in the stayed in the village.

I still have to make plans on how to save the Third Hokage as well. Also the plan after that... Sasuke, Itachi, Danzo...

So many things, yet so little time given.

Anyways right now, we're just about to report our mission in to the Hokage.

The moment we went in the room, I saw Kouji-niisan and his teammates and as well as Kaito.

"Kaito? What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Nee-chan!!" He came and hug me, grinning.

I look at Kouji-niisan in confusement.

He just look at me nervously.

"Ah, Miyuki, Kakashi, I have a mission for your team right now" Hokage-sama said.

"Mission?" Kakashi-sensei ask.

"Yes, Its a B-ranked escort mission..." Hokage-sama said.

"And?" Sensei ask further.

"And the person you'll be escorting are a princess and a prince. Kouji's team and as well as Kakashi, your team will be guarding them" Hokage-sama said.

"What?! A bunch of genins are coming along? Its a B-ranked Mission Hokage-sama!" Takuya said.

"Oi!! What the hell is that suppose to mean?!! We cleared an A-ranked mission just a few days ago 'ttebayo!! We're strong!!" Naruto said.

"As if! I bet Kakashi-senpai's the one who finish all the mess you guys made!" Takuya said.

"Takuya, thats enough. We're in Hokage-sama's presence" Kouji-niisan said.

Takuya and Naruto just glare at each other then immediayely face the opposite side.

"Anyways, as I was talking, You are to go to this certain abandon village. Kouji knows this place" Hokage-sama said.

I'm having a bad feeling.

"If I may ask, Hokage-sama... Who is this.... Princess and Prince you're talking about?" I ask.

Hokage-sama just look at me.

"Yeah, I was wondering too. Why would this princess and prince want to go to an abandon village? And why would only Kouji know the place?" Len ask.

I furrow my eyebrow, and glare at the person looking at me.

"Hokage-sama... I refuse" I said.

Third Person's POV