Chapter 1

Dan's Point of View

"Phillll" I whined as I felt the duvet being pulled off my body. The chilly air suddenly attacked my exposed figure. I shivered and wrapped my arms around myself.

"Dan you need to wake up! Its already half one in the after-noon!" Phil said as he placed the duvet on the floor. He walked back over to me and smiled. "Awww look my little Hobit is back!" I groaned in frustration and rolled onto my stomach. I buried my head in the soft pillows that were left on the bed.

"Why do we need to be up anyway? Its not like we have anything to do." I mumbled into the bed.

"Well, I guess I will just go see Muse on my own." Phil said starting to walk out of the room. I remember now! It was the weekend we were seeing Muse! I was so excited! I jumped out of bed and chased after Phil.

"Oh my god! I cant believe I almost forgot about the day I've been waiting for, for almost two months!" I said to Phil as I ran to the bathroom to straighten my stupid hobit hair.

"I'm glad your excited Dan." Phil said as he headed to the lounge.

***

I was finally done getting ready and I headed to my room to pick out and outfit. I decided on wearing my Muse t-shirt and black jeans. I grabbed my phone and headed to the lounge to find Phil. He was sitting on the couch watching an episode of "Attack on Titan" which was not a surprise to me. I grabbed a water from our fridge and plopped down next to him.

"Hey" I said as I took a sip of my water. He rested his head on my shoulder and continued to watch the episode on the T.V.

"We should probably call the cab now if we want to make it there on time." Phil said, his eyes still fixed on the screen.

"Sounds good, I'll call one in now." I pulled out my phone and was told that our ride would be here in five minutes. Me and Phil decided we should wait outside, so we grabbed our belonging and headed out the door.

***

The concert was absolutely incredible! It seemed like it was over as soon as it began, but it was still an awesome experience. The cab dropped us off and I payed as Phil went to unlock the door. I walked up next to Phil as he was opening the door, but I heard a strange noise. It sounded almost like crying, Phil obviously heard it too and knowing the heart he had, he didn't want to ignore it.

We looked around, but we couldn't see anything. Suddenly the crying stopped and we saw the shadow of a boy.

"Hello?" Phil called out in a questioning, but sweet voice. We heard foot steps and suddenly a little boy appeared. He didn't look older than five or six. He had dirt all over his clothes and looked so frail and broken, he had tears in his eyes and his eyes were red and puffy. "Hey kiddo" Phil said crouching down to the kids level. " What are you doing out here so late? Hmm?"

"I-I don't.. U-um" More tears started falling down the young boys face. He started to cry again, and even though I didn't know this boy, it made my heart break.

"Oh no-no don't cry! Come here!" Phil said, opening his arms. The small boy ran into Phil's arms and started to cry into his shoulder. "Shhh, Shhh, its okay Ive got you." Phil whispered as he stroked the young boys head. Phil pulled away after and few minutes and looked at the boy "How about we go inside and get you cleaned up" Phil asked. The small boy nodded and Phil scooped him up and the three of us went inside.

Authors note.

Hey! I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. This is my first ever fan fiction, so I hope you guys like it!