Chapter 5

Dan's Point of View

I stepped into our flat, and the aroma of vanilla caught me off guard. I closed the door and locked it, then ventured farther into our flat. I quickly found the source of the smell, it was a candle that Phil and I had received in America, I smiled at the memory and then I continued walking into my old room. I finally let go of Dean and placed him down into his bed. I quickly kissed his forehead, and wandered into the lounge to look for Phil.

As soon as I stepped foot on the carpet of our lounge, I heard Phil's soft snores. I walked forward and sure enough Phil was curled up on the couch. I walked over to him and realized his eyes were slightly red and puffy. Oh no. He had been crying because of me. I felt horrible. I lightly lifted up his head and sat down, I rested his head back down on my lap. I smiled down at him, and grabbed the red, fluffy blanket we kept at the edge of the sofa. I draped it over Phil's figure. He stirred a little bit, and rested on his back. He opened his eyes and frowned when he saw me.

"Oh, hey Dan. When did you get back?" He asked, still resting his head on my legs.

"I got back a few minutes ago, I put Dean into bed, because he fell asleep on the walk home."

"Oh that's good." We continued to sit like this for a few minutes, and the silence was killing me.

"Phil?" I asked.

"Yes?" Phil opened his eyes again and looked up at me.

"I just wanted to say I feel horrible about what I said, and I just wanted to apologize, because what I said was completely unnecessary and I jus-" Phil cut me off, by sitting up and kissing me. He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine.

"Dan, I know you were upset and its fine, we all get like that sometime. I forgive you." He kissed me again, and then laid his head back down on my lap. "Do you want to rent a movie?"

"I'm always a slut for movies." I exclaimed.

***

We were woken up by a little voice calling our names.

"Dannnn? Philllll?" Dean called, I heard his little feet padding on the floor. He walked into our bedroom and smiled when he saw us. He ran full speed and jumped on the bed, waking up Phil in the process.

"Woah! Hey there little man!" Phil said sitting up and catching Dean in his arms. "How did you sleep then?" He smiled at Dean.

"I slept good! I was just wondering what was for breakfast!" He started bouncing around on the bed and landed in my arms.

"Well buddy, Phil and I were thinking maybe we could go get breakfast, and then go shopping to buy you some new things!" I said, Phil and I decided it would be a good idea to buy Dean some new stuff, since he would be living with us for a while.

"That sound awesome!" Dean hugged me and then hugged Phil. "I'm going to go get dressed so we can leave as soon as possible!" He jumped of the bed and ran across the hall into his bed room.

"So what exactly is the plan?" Phil asked getting up and picking out his clothes for the day.

"Well I was thinking we need to get him some clothes, and some new bed sheets for his room. Oh! And we will most likely need to buy him some school supplies, because we obviously need to re-enroll him in school." I got up, and went into the closet to find a cool t-shirt to wear.

"Good point, and where do you want to go for breakfast?" Phil asked, pulling on his clean skinny jeans.

"I have no idea. But maybe we can find someplace on the way there?" I asked brushing out my hair an applying dry shampoo.

"Sounds good." Phil checked his hair one more time and then walked over to the door. "We better get going, we don't want to keep the prince waiting."

"Oh I'm not waiting." I smiled and laughed at my own joke.

"Oh come on you dork." Phil smiled and walked out of the room. I finally stood up and turned off the bedroom lights.

"Come on Dan! We have been waiting for forever!" He lifted his arms up and I picked up.

"Well I'm sorry! I guess I'll have to make it up to you by buying you a new video game at the store!" I grinned as I saw Dean face light up.

"Yes! I love games!" He threw his arms around my next and hugged me.

"Well lets get going then!" I said

All three of us walked out of the door and into the streets of London.

Hey! Sorry for the weird update schedule. School started and it really caught me off guard. I am going to try to update this at least four days a week, so I hope you enjoy

Love you all!! <3

-J