Chapter 15

Phil's POV

I slowly sipped at the tea that Zoe had handed to me, mumbling a quick thank you and then throwing myself back into the my world of thought. The hot tea burned its way down my throat, but it was nice to feel something other than pain. It had been 5 days since I left the flat and Dan. Every time I heard his name my stomach dropped down to my feet and any piece of my appetite disappeared. I had been living on tea and a box of biscuits that Zoe had forced me to eat every once and a while.

"Phil?" Zoe asked carefully peeking around the corner. I quickly sat up and put my coffee on the table in front of me.

"Yes?" I asked, my voice was groggier than I had realized.

"I know you haven't wanted to talk, but someone is on the phone for you." She looked heart broken, looking at me like an upset child.

"Who is it?" I asked looking up at her, searching her face for any type of clue as to who it was.

She carefully put her hand over the receiver of the phone before speaking again. "Its Dan."

I took a deep breathe and felt a familiar lump in my throat, those were two words that I didn't think I would hear again for a long time. "I uh- dont-"

"Listen Phil if you don't want to talk to him I completely understand. I just figured I would give you the opportunity. What he did was disgusting and I am not going to force you to talk to him this soon." She sat in the small chair next to the sofa and looked at me. "But if you still love him, maybe give him a chance to listen, not talk."

I nodded briefly before taking the phone from her, she placed her hand over mine a gave me a soft smile. "I will leave you alone for a bit unless you want me to stay?" She looked at me but I quickly brushed off her offer.

"No that is okay, thank you." I smiled warmly at her as she walked upstairs with Dean and Alfie, before looking down at the cold phone in between my hands. I took a deep breathe before putting it up to my ear.

"Hello?" I croaked out."

"P-Phil?" I heard his broken voice on the other end.

"Yea?" I said, the anger was starting to bubble its way back to the surface but it still wasn't stronger than the sadness that had built a wall around my mind and heart.

"I miss you. I j-just cant be alone anymore." His voice broke slightly as he talked.
He tried to continue but I cut him off.

"Stop." I said sharply.

"W-What I do-" He continued to trying to speak but I had enough.

"Dan shut up!" I shouted into the phone. "You ruined our relationship not me! I'm not gonna sit here while you throw your self a goddamn pity party. You kissed Jack fucking Howard and when I confronted you about it all you said is 'it isn't what I looks like'? What the hell does that even mean Dan? If you wanted it to be over why didn't you just tell me instead of leading me on and raising a fucking CHILD! Huh? Dean asks about you every fucking day and what the hell do i say to him. He wants to know where his "Dan" is and you know what, honestly, so do I. Because you aren't the man I married Daniel. You are just an empty shell of the one person who I thought would always back. My mother was right Dan, love really is a one way road. And the funniest part about all this is that even hearing you goddamn voice makes me angrier and angrier that I still love every part of you."

"Lion P-please" Dan choked out. But I wasn't having any of it.

"Dan, go fuck yourself, actually scratch that, go fuck Jack. Sure you've done it before." I scoffed and hung up the phone before he could get another word in.

I leaned back in the sofa and began to hysterically sob into my hands. Nala ran over and jumped on the couch, licking and sniffing my face.

"Hey Phil?" I heard Alfie's voice say from behind me.

I quickly wiped some of the tears off my face before looking up at him. "Oh hey." I said, trying my best to act natural.

"Zoe wanted me to ask you if you would be interested in taking a walk on the beach with all of us and Nala." He flashed me a toothy grin. "Actually its not gonna be a question you are coming whether you like it our not." He smiled then grabbed me by the hands and heaved me off the couch.

"I guess." I laughed briefly before slipping on my worn down converses then following everyone out the door pretending everything was okay and that I wasn't falling apart inside.

HOOOOLLLLLY SHIT 9K READS WHAT THE FIRCK FRACK SNICK SNACK IS GOING ON???

THANKS YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH I CANT EVEN BELIEVE IT OH GOSH.

SORRY IF IM NOT AS ACTIVE AS USUAL BUT MY BAND HAS JUST STARTED GETTING TINY GIGS AND IVE BEEN WRITING SONGS LIKE A MAD MAN. WOOOO

-THANKS FOR BEING AMAZING

        *LOVE J.