Chapter one

I stood in my crib as my mommy and daddy fought. Mommy was mad at daddy because daddy did something really bad. I don't like it when mommy and daddy fight. "Maybe if I scream,mommy and daddy will stop." I started to scream but then I started crying because daddy held a knife at mommy. "John! You have a daughter! How the hell could you do this?!" Before I knew it,daddy held a gun to his head and shot himself. Mommy cried and got the gun. She pointed it at me.

"This is all your fault!"

Was I going to sleep like daddy..? I didn't feel sleepy. Suddenly,the lights went out. I screamed and hugged my doll,then I heard mommy scream and a laugh. The lights turned back on. I looked over and saw uncle Charles smiling,I smiled back,I love uncle Charles! He picked me up and took me out the door.

"Where's mommy?"

"In a better place."

"Is there balloons?"

"Sure.."

Auntie Tiffany walked out with a bag of my stuff. They looked at each other and put me in the car. I looked around and played with s toy knife I had. We finally arrived at Uncle Charle's house. The door opened,and auntie Tiffany took me out of my car seat and carried me inside. Uncle Charles and Aunt Tiffany both smiled at me.

"Sweet face, we need to talk."

"About what?"

"Your mom and dad,did they hurt you at all?"

"No."

"Your gonna be living with us from now on."

I smiled,this was so awesome! I was gonna live with auntie Tiffany and uncle Charles!.

(Charle's S.O.S)

My niece's eyes lit up as Tiff explained how she was gonna live with us. I don't think she understood her parents were dead,she was only two. "Why don't you get some sleep,I'm sure your exhausted." I carried Madison to a crib Tiff and I "found" I put Madison in the crib and gave her her doll. "Night kiddo ." "My killer girl.." Tiff and I had planned to raise Madison as a killer,just so the killing would never end in this family.