Chapter fourteen: I f*cked with uncle Chuck

(Aaaand i should really put "complete" on here but I want to just see my progress and I want you guys to see it too.
So without further a due, let's continue this uh...story."

You may think I was living with my 'family' still, y'know, Aunt Tiffany, Glen, Glenda. No, I wasn't one of them, I was not a Ray, I was a Voorhees, I am a Voorhees.
I decided to stay in the woods and use whatever I can as a shelter for the night. Here I stood, at edge of a river, just staring into my reflection. My, my have I changed.
I had on a mask that used to be a doll's face. It was paper white with a large open smile and red lipstick on the lips. Around the eyeholes were black circles and pointy eyelashes coming from those circles. I had on a dirty, grey jersey with 2 red stripes at the neck and the bottom of its sleeves, and a red thirteen plastered in the front. I had brought a hammer, which I sharpened the edge with rocks, it was my weapon of choice.
I chuckled at my reflection, this was who I am, this was Jessie Voorhees, Madison was just to fool you all, Madison was just a pushover, a crybaby that b*tched and whined about everything, but now I'm Jessie, and Jessie isn't a pushover, she isn't a little crybaby, and she definitely doesn't give a damn about who she kills.
I carelessly walked through the river, fighting against its powerful current and continued my walk. Where was I going? I have no idea.
Suddenly, I heard a faint chuckle coming from behind me, I quickly turned around and readied my hammer, but nothing was there...
I rolled my eyes and turned back to the direction I was heading.
"Hey jack*ss, you better be careful with who you're messing with."
Now, most people who felt they were being followed would probably get all scared and whimpy but continue their journey, well I was doing the exact same thing, except I wasn't scared. As a matter of fact, I was cracking my right hand getting ready to strike.
Then the chuckle echoed in my ears again, but this time, I knew who it was. The king of @$$holes,
"Surprise, Jessie!"
"Uncle Charles..."
The midget doll stood in front of me with his knife in hand, guessing he was planning to kill me or hurt me. I rolled my eyes and walked passed him, just ignoring his threat. I heard him mumble something, but I couldn't quite understand what he was saying.
Suddenly, I heard small footsteps pound the forest ground and then a heavy weight jumped onto my back knocking me off my feet.
"How the f*ck do you weight so much?!"
Chucky held his knife to my throat, and I held my hammer over his head.
"Look at you. All grown up , finally fighting back. Where have the times gone, Maddie?"
I growled at that name.
"I don't know 'uncle chucks' where have they gone? Oh wait, they're probably up on the trees that your short @$$ can't reach."
(Aaaand I'm out of ideas ._.)