Chapter three

The footsteps were getting closer,it sounded like three people,no,three mini people! I started to tug on the rope and felt a little relieved when some of it came loose. Then,something came on my bed,I started to panic as it walked next to me. I shut my eyes and looked away because I didn't want to know who or what was going to happen,and who this was. The figure put a hand on my mouth and forced me to look over and open my eyes,when I opened them,three dolls were standing in front of me. The one on the right had blonde hair,and a white dress. The one on the left had red hair and wore a purple shirt with black sleeves. The one in the front had stitches all over his face,he had red hair and wore overalls with a sweater in different colors. His eyes met mine as he smiled at me. "Hya Madison.." I screamed,but he put his hand over my mouth,. "Tiff,tape her mouth shut!" "Tiff?! What the hell?! Am I going insane?!"  Tiff walked to the doll and taped my mouth shut. "Now,let's talk." The doll began as he pulled his knife out. "You should remember me." He held the knife over my head. "And I miss having you around my little tiger,so let's have some fun together." My hand slipped and I punched him off of me. I quickly untied the ropes with my pocket knife and rolled out of bed. I took the tape off my mouth. "Uncle Charles?!" I screamed in fear. He smiled. "Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!" He ran at me with the knife,I moved out the way and his knife got stuck in the wall. I jumped on my bed and ran to the door. "Come on,Madison! Don't you miss me?!" I opened my door and ran in the closet. "You said you wanted to be with your aunt and I!" He yelled running past the door. I sighed and opened the door. He turned around. "I see you.." He smirked and ran at me. My dog,Ruby,ran in front of me and got stabbed. I screamed and cried. Ruby fell to the floor,and so did I,I felt a sharp pain in my back,and felt it hard to breathe. My vision began to fail,and I fell to the ground.
I woke up on my couch downstairs with a blanket on me. I pulled the blanket off and tried to get up. I wasn't surprised when my hands and feet were tied down. "Hey!" I yelled because I knew they were still here. "Untie me! Uncle Charles this isn't funny!" It was still quiet,i let out a raspy sigh,I was so irritated,but so terrified at the same time. I heard footsteps walking towards me. Uncle Charles walked to me and smiled. "Look who's up from her little nap."I nodded now horrified. "Did you miss me?" I nodded slowly. He looked around and smiled. "I found a little girl next door,is that your friend?" I nodded again. "That's my friend A-autumn..she's six.." Uncle Charles smiled and untied me. "Tell anyone,and your dead,I love you,but I can't have this risked." I nodded and tried to stand up,but I fell back over and moaned in pain. "Oh yeah,I was gonna ask you. Why the hell do you keep a pocket knife in your back pocket of pajamas,that's what stabbed you." He threw my knife down,then I remembered Ruby. "Where's Ruby..?" He pointed at a stuffed dog,but it was moving. "At least you kept her alive.. Where's ain't Tiffany and that boy..?"
"The boy is your cousin."
"What?!"
"Yup. Your aunt and I are also married."
".."
I looked over and saw them both walk out. "Hello sweetie." Aunt Tiffany smiled and put her hand on my forehead. "Chucky,she's burning up a storm!" Uncle Charles looked at me. "I'm not sick,it's normal.." The boy walked out and smiled at me. "Cousin!" He ran to me and hugged me. "How old are you?" He looked at me still smiling. "Ten."
"Hah! I'm older than you!"
"Oh great.."
Another doll walked out,she looked like my cousin,but wore makeup and had blonde hair,she also wore a white dress. "Madison,meet Glen and Glenda." I waved and looked up at the clock. "Oh no!" It was 7:10,school started at 8:00 I ran off with pain to change,then I grabbed my back pack. "Hold on!" Chucky held a hand up. "Just so I know your not telling anyone our secret.." He pulled me down and got in my backpack. "Bye kids,bye Tiff!" "Bye daddy!"
"Bye dad!"
"Bye Chucky! Bye Madison! Have fun!"
I waved and walked out. The bus pulled up and Autumn saved a seat for me. Her short,curly hair was down as usual,and she was wearing a sweater over her black and white flower tank top. "Hi Madison!" I smiled as I sat down. "Hi!" She was six,but she was indeed a very smart girl,that's how she ended up in my grade. "Did you do your homework?" I nodded and she smiled. I put my backpack down and Autumn and I talked the whole way to school.
As Autumn and I were getting off,two high schoolers pushed us out. I hit the ground,and my backpack flew off. I heard a "omf!" Autumn got up and held her hand out to help me up. I whispered. "Blame the high schoolers.." At my backpack quickly. Autumn smiled as I got up. "Thanks."
"Your welcome." She was such a bright girl,even though she doesn't have a family,she's still a bright little girl.