Chapter six

(Madison's S.O.S)
I woke up next to my cousins,it was still dark outside. I looked over at my clock,it was 2:00 am. "Everybody must be asleep..bows my chance!" I wanted to leave,I knew what Chucky was,I couldn't let him kill me. I grabbed a knife,and went downstairs. I decided to go in the garage and jump the gate,just in case they woke up."
(Chucky's S.O.S)
Tiff walked inside after our success of hunting. "I can't believe you threw that match and caught that bitch on fire!" She smiled and walked inside. I stopped,I heard little footsteps. I pulled my knife out,and walked around. I heard something fall on the floor,quickly,I spun around and heard struggling. "Someone wants to play hide and seek.." I was ready for whatever was in the bushes.
(Madison's S.O.S)
Crap! My foot got stuck in a vine. It lifted me upside down,as if it was a trap. I dropped my knife on accident. No matter how much I tried to get out,the tighter the vine gripped my ankle. I started to spin. I got terrified when I heard something or someone walk towards me. Suddenly,the vine was cut. I fell on my stomach and looked up at Chucky. "Uh oh.." I got up and tried to run,but he grabbed my arm,I was helpless.
(Chucky's S.O.S)
I couldn't believe this kid was trying to run from me. She tried running off,but my reflexes were to fast for her. She tried to get my hand off her arm,which made me smile because I was way to strong for her. "Going so soon? What's  the rush?" She kept pulling. "Why are you doing this to me?!" She looked in my eyes and I could tell she was confused,terrified,and just plain angry. "Calm down." She looked away,I turned her head and looked at her. "You'll get used to this,trust me,I've been in this body for 27 years." Her eyes widened. I nodded,she ran from me,and ran back inside.
(Madison's S.O.S)
I was so scared of my uncle,he looked like he was gonna kill me! I knew he wouldn't,but..he just changed so much. That made my heart sink,which made me cry harder. I collapsed on the ground in my room. I jumped up when someone put their hand on my shoulder. "There,there, it's alright." Glen pulled me into a tight hug. "I saw the whole thing,my dad's not so bad when you get to know him more." I nodded. "You know how I got over my fear of him?"
"How..?"
"I just told him how I felt,I know he'd probably say "Back off." Or "Sure,whatever.." But the third try,he'll listen." I smiled and rubbed my eyes. "Thanks Glen,your the best." He smiled. "Anything for my younger cousin." I giggled. "It's late,why don't we get some sleep." I nodded and fell back to sleep.
(Chucky's S.O.S)
I stood at the door and listened to the whole conversation. "Where does Glen get that sh*t from..? Tiff's mom? Definitely not my mom.." I sighed and opened the door,Madison and Glen were drifting to sleep,Glenda was already asleep. I smiled. "I just need to cooperate with my family,but still be a jack*ss!" Hey,just because I have kids and a wife,it didn't mean I couldn't listen to them. But those are the only people I'll be nice to,the other assholes in this world are all dead to me. Tiff walked in and smiled. "I'm so proud of him,Chucky. Our baby is such a good influence on Madison." I chuckled. "She's still gonna be a killer,I can tell." Tiff chuckled. "Sure thing sweetface." I loved my wife so much. "Come on,let's let them rest." I nodded and walked out,closing the door.