Re-writing Chapter 1

"Are you fucking kidding me, Chad?!" Screamed a young mother, maybe around 20. Her ice cold blue eyes glared furiously at her 6 foot boyfriend, who was holding his 3 year old daughter by the arm with a knife pointed directly at her head. The mother quickly aimed her small handgun at the man, causing him to laugh uncontrollably and step back.
"Get near me one more time, Racheal, and I swear to fuck, this kid is as good as gone!" Threatened the man that went by the name of Chad. The sound of the young child's cries added to the chaos. With a heavy heart, Racheal slowly lowered her gun, then dropped it to her side. Chad chuckled coldly, smirking.
"Good girl." He said, putting the child down. The crazed man walked towards his weeping wife, knife in hand. Racheal backed up and watched as her only daughter became further and further away from her, until her back hit the wall. At that time, Chad was already face to face with her. He placed the edge of the cold, blood covered knife at her neck. A whimper escapes from her throat, a single tear slid down her cheek.
Everything happened so fast, before the poor woman knew it, that knife had cut her throat, and she just stared into her daughter's eyes while choking and gagging on her own blood. The little girl watched the life in her mother's eyes drain from them, and then she crumpled down to the ground, staining the already dirty carpet with blood. Not knowing what to do, little Madison cried. Chad ignored his daughter's horrified cries and picked up the gun his last victim held before placing the barrel in his mouth and pulled the trigger, instantly crumpling to the ground, next to Racheal.
Madison was left in that house for an hour before the police came. She had fallen asleep at that time, the sound of sirens did not disturb her.
A young policeman approached the opened door and peeked inside, before calling out, "Jersey police!"
As expected, there was no answer. The young man walked in and gasped at the sight of a dead mother and father, their daughter curled up to her mother's side. He ran to the child's aid and scooped her into his arms while his fellow policemen and women examined the bodies.
"This is the man, officer Parker. This is Chad Ericsson Ray." said an older officer. Even he seemed shaken up.
Officer Parker had a wave of relief hit him, but only for a brief moment. The rolls under his eyes indicated the long, sleepless days he'd spent trying to hunt down the dead man being wrapped up in a body bag and laid on a stretcher. His new mission was to get the small child in his arms to a place where she was safe.

Hiya! Been a while, huh? Well, I've been busy with school, and I'm dealing with my own issues at home. I'm okay though!
I thought, since I've started rewriting my oldest ox's story, I could try to rewrite Madison's. Seeing that there are still thousands of reads and people adding this to their library, I feel like you all deserve something better than my 7th grade junk!
Well-
I don't know how to end this-
Uh-

Stay Strong and Fight On, Warriors!