Chapter eight

(Madison's S.O.S)
It was a full moon the next night,uncle Chucky said we were going hunting.i decided to go on my own,in case I were to hurt my aunt,uncle,or cousins. I walked around holding my knife in one hand,while the other held my head. Suddenly,I looked at the moon,my eyes turned red,I smiled and looked for someone. A marionette doll was in front of me. She wore a black dress,black and white leggings,and black shoes. Her face was completely white,and her black eyes had red dots in the middle,she seemed very familiar. I then remembered seeing her in my dream,she was beating the crap out of me. I held my knife,getting ready to attack,but she held her hand out and smiled. "Don't worry,I'm here to haunt others like you." I smiled,then I saw Autumn. Part of me was screaming "no." But the other was screaming "yes" so I walked to Autumn and held my knife over her. She looked at me with her now yellow eyes. She stood on all fours and sniffed me. "Down!" She growled at me. I growled back. Mari ran at her with a knife,but the now,wolf ran off. "Get her!" I ran after Autumn,but she was too fast. I looked over and found an empty car. I broke the window and jumped in,while Mari flew after Autumn. My feet didn't reach the pedals,I looked back and found two wooden planks. Convenient,but it'll work. I started the car,and floored the gas pedal. Autumn was running in the woods. I drove in the woods. I smiled,but then screamed when I saw a big tree in the way. The car fell off a hill,and I fell out the window,tumbling down. I got up fast enough,and the car blew up. I heard Autumn's goal. "I'll get you,dog.." I ran up the hill,slowly. When I reached the top,I limped until I found Mari tackling Autumn down. I climbed a tree over Autumn,and looked for a branch so heavy,that when it hit Autumn,her brain would turn to puddle. I found a branch and began cutting it with my knife. I jumped down and landed next to Mari. Autumn growled,her brown fur was now splattered in blood. I smiled. "Heads up.." She looked up,and the branch landed on her head,knocking her out. I laughed. "Finally! The little mutt is down!" Mari laughed as well. I sat on a log next to Mari. "That was awesome." I smiled and kicked some blood off my knife. Mari looked disgusted. "Eew!" I laughed. "What?! It tastes good!" We laughed. Suddenly,I felt my eyes turn blue,and I wasn't feeling so murderous anymore. I looked at my hands and screamed. Then Mari ran to Autumn,she looked dead. I felt my eyes burn with tears,and I ran off,crying silently.
(Chucky's S.O.S)
I was walking along the street,when all of a sudden,a car almost hit me! "Watch where your going back ass!" Jesus was the person late for something? I shrugged it off,then my eye caught a person sitting on a bench. "Perfect.." I walked over to the person and went to Barbie mode. The boy looked down at me. "Hi! I'm Chucky! Wanna play?" The boy smiled and picked me up. I looked in his eyes,then I heard a lighter light up. "Wanna play with fire?" He asked as he put the fire close to my face. I pulled out my knife fast. "Wanna play with my knife?!" I laughed as he screamed. I put my knife in his throat and began to twirl it,ripping his neck apart. I laughed when I pulled out my knife and held his throat in my hand. I threw it in the nearest trash,including the body. I laughed,then I heard a scream. "Madison.." I looked over,she was running. I ran after her and grabbed her.
(Madison's S.O.S)
I panicked when someone held me up and twirled me around. I looked up and felt relieved when it was Chucky. He put me down. "What the hell are you doing?" I wiped my eyes. "I just killed..my..best..friend.." I was so out of breathe,that I couldn't speak. Chucky looked at me in shock. "You killed Autumn?!" I nodded. I heard him laugh. "That's my girl! Hey Tiff! Come here!" He put his around my shoulders,he didn't understand. "What is it Chucky?" Aunt Tiffany gasped. "Madison? What are you doing out here?" I looked down. "She decided to kill her best friend!" Aunt Tiffany smiled. "wow.." I pretended to be tired. "I'm going back home..I'm getting tired.." I pretended to yawn,then ran off. What was I doing? I wanted to kill,but not my best friend! I stopped running after I went in my neighbor hood. I played back the memory of how we met. The sugar squad was bullying her,I ran in front of her and threatened the girls. "Back off,or I'll get the teachers and you'll be in a heap of trouble!" They shrugged and walked away. "Thank you.."
"Hey,your the new girl. Aren't you?"
She nodded. I smiled and held my hand out. "I'm Madison!" She smiled and shook my hand. "I'm Autumn! Wanna be friends?" I smiled. "Of course!"
All those years of friendship,wasted,gone,thrown away. "I'm a monster.." I began to cry again. I wasn't telling my cousin about this,not ever! Especially Glen,he was my older cousin,but he's just to innocent to understand that I killed my friend,but it wasn't really me..I opened the door slowly,and held back my tears. Ruby ran to me,her cloth tail was wagging. I smiled and hugged her,but began to feel a lump in my throat,dogs reminded me of Autumn. I felt so much anger in me. I ran upstairs in the bathroom and had a panic attack. I screamed and slammed my self against the door,then I kicked down the empty rash can. I pulled on the curtains and knocked them down. I groaned in frustration. "Madison?" Glen..