Chapter two

A few years have passed and Madison is still clueless about her mom and dad,thank God. Last night,Tiff and I were watching TV. E were interrupted by a scream. Tiff ran in front of me and rushed to Madison's room.

(Madison's S.O.S)
I was walking around in the woods for some odd reason. It was dark and cold. "Hello?" I started to worry but I know it's the wrong thing to be afraid,so I grabbed my pocket knife from my coat pocket and held it out. There was a noise that scared the living dead out of me,they were footsteps,small footsteps. The next thing I knew,a doll with ginger hair and overalls was standing in front of me. I backed up,but he got closer to me,I was cornered and the doll ran at me with a knife. I screamed and closed my eyes,then I opened them to see me in my room sitting up in my bed still screaming. My door opened fast,and aunt Tiffany and uncle Charles ran in.
"Are you ok honey?" Aunt Tiffany was always the first one to run in when if scream. "I-I'm fine,it was just a bad dream.." "Ok Sweetface." She tucked me in and gave me my doll. "Good night,Sweetie." "Good night aunt Tiffany." Uncle Charles just stood and watched,he was more of a man to himself but I really understood why,he was a killer just like my aunt,I dream to kill something soon after all,I am eight years old. When they both walked out,I sat back up and grabbed my pocket knife. "Someday,just someday.." I looked out the window and smirked. "Tomorrow is that day.."
A few years has passed and I'm now in a foster homer home. Uncle Charles was shot down a few years ago,but uncle Charles practiced a voodoo spell and now I'm stuck being ten,but I don't really care,6and aunt Tiffany has been devastated since then. I finally had to go to a foster home when aunt Tiffany's "boyfriend" wanted to do something to me. My foster mom and dad have been gone for a trip. The doorbell rang,I got up from my bed and ran downstairs. I opened the door,but no one was there. "Ding dong ditches.." That was the third time that happened for the past month. Suddenly,I heard my bedroom door slam,I spun around and went to my room,it sounded like someone was in my room,but there were two other rooms being raided. I started to shake and opened the door,nothing was there. I slapped myself. "Pull yourself together!" I got on my bed and continued to draw. A few hours past by and I was starting to get ready to call to order pizza. 20 minutes later,the door bell rang. "I'm coming!" I ran downstairs and opened the door,the pizza was on the doorstep but not the pizza guy. I shrugged and took the pizza inside. After I finished eating,I brushed my teeth and put my pajamas on. It was 10:30 and I finally went in bed. I fell asleep and dreamed about my aunt and uncle. I jerked up from sleeping as I heard book cases fall over. Before I could get up,something held me down. I looked over and my hand were tied down,along with my feet. I screamed as footsteps came closer to me.