Chapter nine

I opened the door slowly,Glen and Glenda were standing in front of it. I wiped my eyes quick. "Are you ok?" Glenda looked shocked. I shook my head. "Don't worry,we'll help you." They pulled me into a hug. Suddenly,there was a pound on the door. "Hide!" Glen and Glenda hid in the kitchen cupboards. I panicked,I had no choice but to look like I wasn't alive. The door busted down. Two men in black appeared. "Oh Madison..come out come out wherever you are.." They were my foster moms abusive brothers,I hated them. I smirked. "I'll have a little fun them.." I giggled loudly. "Over here!" They ran upstairs and into my room. I got up and ran on the balcony. "Nah nah nah nah nah!" They turned and saw me on the balcony. I was smiling coldly at them. They picked me up and smiled. "I have your little dolly.." They held a match at me,I then was terrified,I didn't know what to do.
(Chucky's S.O.S)
Tiff and I looked in the house,the door was busted down. I pulled out my knife and held Tiff behind me,something wasn't right. I heard two unfamiliar laughs. Tiff pointed up at two men holding Madison with a lighter. She was moving her head from the fire. "I'll find the kids,you save Madison." Tiff whispered softly in my ear and wondered off. I ran up the stairs. I held my knife and plunged it in the guy with the lighter's leg. He fell over,and I laughed. The guy with Madison turned around. I got ready to attack him next,but Madison laughed. She jumped on his head and began scratching his eyes out. I smiled as she pulled his left eye out and grabbed the socket. The pulled it with her knife and tugged his brain out. Her face was covered in his blood. I never felt so proud of her. She jumped down and smiled. "You ok?" She giggled. "Now I am." I smiled. "Watch this." The guy I got earlier was still alive. I grabbed my knife and scratched his teeth. "Time to put you down for a nap!" I twisted his head and broke his neck. "Chucky! I found the kids!" I smiled as Tiff walked out with the kids. Glen looked terrified,while Glenda stood next to him smiling. "Oh my god Chucky,did you pull his brain out?" She began to smile,I shook my head and pointed at Madison.
(Madison's S.O.S)
It felt good to kill that dirt bag. I felt proud when Glenda gave me a high five. "Well,you were right about the killing thing dad." Glen sort of smiled. "Glen,I had to kill him. When he was human,he'd hit me and throw me around." I wiped some of his blood off my face. "He made me call him papa.." I laughed more. Ain't Tiffany was smiling,I can tell she was trying to hide it from Glen though. I secretly smiled at her. Chucky was smiling and looked at the clock. "Ok fund over,time for bed. I'll get rid of these bodies." I smiled with pride to think they were gone. Glen,Glenda and I walked in our room and changed in our pajamas. I washed my face and smiled at my new reflection. "This isn't so bad."
(Chucky's S.O.S)
I dragged my kill out the door and put it in a suitcase,along with the other. "Someone will find them." I chuckled at the thought. I was proud of Madison. Now all I had to do was get Glen to kill on purpose. The acid didn't count since it was "an accident" I walked back in and got in bed next to Tiff. She looked at me. "Do you think Madison is feeling better?" I shrugged "She's not cring,that's all I care about." Tiff giggled. "She's changed ever since you've been dead." I looked at Tiff. "As a matter of fact,how'd she end up this way? I remember when you sewed me up,you gave me to her,then she left after Damiun beat me up." Tiff sighed. "I found out she ran away,she said she couldn't take Damiun anymore." I smiled. "Good thing I killed him." She smiled. "That was great." I laughed and played that moment back in my head. "How did she pull that guy's brain out? His head was untouched."
"She jumped on his head and plunged her knife in his eye,then pulled it out and jabbed her knife deep in the socket and pulled his brain out." She laughed. "Poor Glen,he looked terrified." I got out of bed. "I'm gonna check on the kids." I walked to Madison's room. She was singing a song. "And as you close your eyes,say your final goodbyes.." She stopped singing. I opened the door and peeked inside. They were all asleep. Madison was cuddled with her dog. The dog was a handful,she was a good dog though,so I couldn't complain. Glen was smiling in his sleep,and Glenda looked like she was having a good dream. I smiled and closed the door. I sighed and walked back in Tiff and i's room. "There all fast asleep." I skinned back in bed and later close to Tiff. She put her head on my shoulder. I smiled and held her close. I closed my eyes slowly and thought about Madison when she was six. I was asleep on the couch and woke up with braids in my hair. Her blue eyes stared into mine. Tiff was laughing to. "Uncle Charles! I mean,princess Charlotte!" Tiff put a mirror in front of me. Tiff put makeup on me,and Madison out my hair in braids. I smiled playing back the memory in my head. Madison was like my own kid,I guess that's why she's so close to Tiff and I then anyone else.