Forgiveness (August X Reader)

This man needs more wuv <3  He's adorable, and he's voiced by the great Nolan North!  :D  

And yeah that guy in the picture above, just. . . just pretend that's August.  It was literally impossible to find good pictures of the guy on any website.

~~~~~~~~

You knew going to bed angry with each other was wrong, and as the two of you laid in bed with your backs pressed against each other.  A wall was built between the two of you, mixed signals of anger and guilt traveled through your body as August slept beside you.  The previous memories of your argument earlier that evening made you only feel worse, you wanted to tell him you were sorry but it was kind of late now.  You had been up half the night thinking about it. 

(Go ahead and write a convo for why you guys were fighting.  I'd love to see what you guys come up with :) )

August didn't know you were still awake, he made no sound so he didn't interrupt your slumber.  But he himself couldn't sleep, he was feeling the pains of guilt as much as you were.  But you were good at hiding your emotions, he couldn't tell if you felt the same as he did, but he wished you would give a sign that could at least give him a clue on ho to act or what to say.  After what happened with Sasha it was hard for him to trust anyone afterwards, always looking out for number one and not involving himself with any permanent relationships. . . until he met you.  August remembered the day he met you at the the tavern, you were his next visitor for a business agreement.  When you strolled into his office, he had never seen someone so beautiful as you, your (h/c) draped across your shoulders, (e/c) eyes that stood out and complimented your skin tone.  You had two  .44 magnum pistols strapped to your hip and a m82 barrett 50 cal sniper rifle flung behind your back. . . he knew you weren't one to trifle with.  After discussing the pay agreement he offered you a drink, and since then the two of you were inseparable, gaining each other's trust each day and getting closer.  He loved you.

But you were beginning to doubt all of it, after an argument like that who knows what would happen between you two.  Your body began to shake as you tried to hold back your tears, each breath you took hitched in your throat, alerting August of your sudden gasps of air.  He turned his head to look over his shoulder to see what was wrong.

His heart began to break as he saw your bare shoulder gently jerk upwards, he never meant to do this to you, not in a million years.  He listened and watched as your back muscles would tighten from the sudden movements of your form, he felt awful.  Small sniffles came from the other side of you. . . he couldn't take it any more.

Carefully rolling onto his side, August pulled the sheets up more onto your body.  You felt his kind and gentle gestures as you waited for him to continue.  Then his forearm slid onto your stomach and he pulled you into his bare chest, you could smell his intoxicating scent and couldn't help but flush a bit.  

August buried his face into the crook of your neck to inhale the smell of your hair and lingering perfume.  He then began to play with your waist.

And then what he said to you soon afterward made you burst into tears.

Slowly he whispered into your ear, his voice breaking as he did so.

"I'm so sorry. . ."

A single tear ran down his face as he held you even tighter.  

You turned your entire form around to face him and tightly and wrapped your arms around his neck, pressing your lips against his.  A series of passionate kisses moved in a rhythm so sweet that it made you melt, his rough hands caressed the skin on your back, and soon the two of you got more intimate.  August's body hovered above you know, his hands planted firmly onto the cotton sheets on either side of you.  His eyes bore into yours, you could see every inch of guilt in them and it made you pull him onto you.  Your hands rested on his back as he now laid onto your chest, his strong arms secured around your body.  August began to kiss your lips, then trailed to your ear lobe, then slowly made his way to your jawline, and then your collar bone.  This moment was his apology, and you accepted it even though little words were shared.

After an hour of warm kisses and intimacy, the two of you laid in bed, secured by each other's arms.  Your head rested on his chest.  You smiled to yourself as you felt August plant a long kiss on your head.  And before you went to sleep, you whispered under your breath.

"I love you. . ."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought this was a little more sad than romantic, but, I did my best.  I listened to some sad music to help me get inspired XD

August has little fan art and fanfics about him, and he's on of my favorite characters in the series, so I'm definitely going to write more short stories about him.

Hope you all enjoyed! :)  Send me some of your ideas if you come up with any!

-Rei:)