Together (Vaughn X Reader) AU

Guess what everyone!?

I'M ALIVE!!

This was requested a while ago.  Another wedding one shot only this time it's with Vaughn.  Sorry for the wait guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mommy!  Mommy!"  You hear your little boy, (boy name) say as he came up running behind you.  You turn around and smile happily at him when you saw his little pillow in his hand.  He came and tugged lightly on the bottom half of your white dress, he looked so adorable in his little black tuxedo.

"Hi sweetheart," you say as you pick him up, "are you ready for today?"

"Yes."

You chuckles as you poke his tummy, making him squeal in delight as he starts to gently play with the flowered pin on your white gown.

"Pretty."  He says, "just like you mommy."

You chuckle as you feel your ears burn a bit; it was sweet to hear that from your son.  You kiss his puffy cheek and set him down gently on the ground.

"Thank you sweetheart.  Now go find daddy.  It's almost time."

And with that, (son name) ran off to find his father, who would soon to be your husband.

Vaughn and you met almost five years ago.  It was a chilly day when you met him; you had gone into a cafe to get a cup of cocoa to try to warm yourself.  You stood in line waiting to order, but little did you know the love of your life was standing just behind you.  Not noticing who was behind you because of how quiet he was, once you got your order you quickly turned around to leave.  And without looking, you crashed into Vaughn, spilling half of your drink onto the floor.  You apologized many times to the man, but all he did was laugh in a polite kinda way and telling you it was alright.  He then offered to buy you another if you agreed to sit with him at a booth as a way to repay him.

And you did, and that was one of the most fun days you had ever had.  You and Vaughn talked half the day away, and soon before leaving he asked you if you lived nearby, in case he wanted to see you again.  Which he did, and so did you, you had a great time with him at the cafe so you agreed to meet him that Saturday.

Since then, you and Vaughn had been inseparable.  After the 7 month mark of your relationship the two of you began to live with each other.  Sure it may have been a little too soon, but the two of you were so happy together that who knows what would happen once the days flew by.  You knew Vaughn was the right one, and he thought the same of you.

Now after 5 years, the both of you had a beautiful son and were now about to be married.  You felt the tears start coming, but you closed your eyes and took in a deep breath as you smiled to yourself.  No need to smudge the makeup now.

And then finally, your brother Rhys came in wearing his tuxedo.  Since your father was not there, he was to be the one to walk you down the isle.

"You look beautiful (y/n)."  He said as he came up to you, smiling at his little sister.

"Thank you Rhys.  I'm so nervous."

He then gave you a big hug.  "Don't be.  It's not like it's a speech.  Just breathe."

"I'm having a hard time trying not to cry as it is."  You say as you let out a small laugh.  "I can't believe I'm getting married."

"You deserve to be happy sis."  Rhys then held out his hand.  "Now shall we go?  You're fiance is waiting for you at the altar."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There the two of you were, standing underneath a flower covered altar with your little boy standing next to the both of you with the two rings on his little white pillow.  You couldn't hear him, but you knew you saw Rhys crying from the corner of your eye.  Everyone was there; Fiona, Sasha, August, Athena, they were all there to see this beautiful ceremony for the two of you.

After placing the rings on each other's fingers, your lips met his with compassion, a bond that sealed the relationship between the two of you.  Your (e/c) eyes met Vaughn's as he smiled happily at you.

"I love you."  He whispered.

"I love you too. . . my husband."

His lips crashed into yours before he held your hand, and both of you walked back down the isle together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Super short and rushed because I'm still in the process of packing my shit and going back to campus.  I don't want to leave home XD