Rush Hour

Pregnant Reader X Handsome Jack requested by a few of you.  Hope you enjoy!  And just imagine that's Jack up there in the gif section XD

And just a side note. . . DESTIEL  *pterodactyl screeching* *occasionally flips a table*

Unedited

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're baby is fine and healthy (y/n).  It won't be long now." the doctor says as she smiles at you and Jack.  He sighed of relief as he grabbed your hand, smiling at the news the two of you had just gotten.  You laid still on the medical bed as your boyfriend sat beside you in a chair; it had been a few hours since your first contraction that day.  It sent Jack into panic mode, and he quickly rushed you to the hospital.  Turns out though, it was just a sign for you to be ready at all times now, because any day from today, maybe tomorrow, you were going to give birth to your first child. 

Jack helped you sit up on the table as you pulled your shirt down over your baby bump, watching the screen go dark as the doctor turned it off.  She grabbed her clipboard and turned to the two of you once more before she smiled kindly.

"Congratulations," she said happily.  "If anything continues to happen just come on back and we'll take a look."

"Thanks doc." Jack says as he brushes his thumb over your hand.  The doctor leaves you two in the room, and once she leaves you look over at Jack and smile, your grip tightens in his hand.

"I can't believe it Jack. . ." you say.  "In just a couple of days we're going to be parents."

"'Again' for me sweetcheeks.  I'll be with you all way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eventually after the long walk through the hospital and out to the vehicle, you and Jack were on your way home.  This baby could come at any moment now, and it made you ever so happy.  You stared happily out the window with your hand over your baby bump, thinking of what it was going to be like for the two of you; this wasn't going to be Jack's first child, but he had experience.  And you were thankful for that, because on one level you were scared out of your mind, you had never raised a family before.  But on the other you were more than excited to give birth to this child, just the though of it made you smile to yourself.

"Just think of it babe, in just a few days I'm gonna be a dad!  You're gonna be a mom!  We're gonna have a family, and I'm gonna be the best damned dad there has ever been on Pandora!"

Chuckling to yourself, you turn your head over to Jack to see him rambling to himself out loud about, his eyes scanning the road ahead of him.  How you ended up with the man was beyond you; he was a total asshole most of the time, but he always had that charm that would make you forgive him within a matter of seconds.  The jokes and puns (which were VERY bad) he made always made you smile and giggle to yourself, and whenever he got close to you to touch you or give some sort of contact and affection it sent shivers up your spine every time.  You fell. . . hard.

Jack was still rambling, looking over at you every few seconds and getting a good look at his grin. 

Your attention was brought elsewhere then; your head jerked up and your teeth gritted hard.

"What the hell?" you say quietly, not to alert Jack.  He wasn't even paying attention anyways, still talking to himself.

Then the pains grew bigger in your lower abdomen; cramps, pressure, LOTS of pressure, and it increased rapidly by every second that passed. Your hand slid over your baby bump, and once it did you realized.

Eyes wide, you looked over at Jack, still not paying attention, and gripped his hand very tightly hoping he would notice.

"Jack. . . "