Chapter 3

3 00 years later
In Tartarus

It has been how that I've been here? I don't know, but Im covered in scars of torture and the curse. The curse is getting worse by the day it's a miracle that it lasted this long. I can feel my mind going insane the only person keeping me alive is the other prisoner with me. He has been here for a while now. He is long with brown eyes and his name is Raptor. Today I decided that we are going to break out,"Raptor, please break my chains?" I asked since he was not chained,"Ok." He replied as he broke them. "Now what?" He asked,"Now we are going to break out of here." I answerd and I told him the plan. First he is going to call for help and we they come I will knock them out. After that we run as fast as we can. "Ready?" I asked, he nodded and yells for the gaurds. When they opened the door I pounched them and knocked them out. "Come,Raptor!" And we ran out. Lukly we didn't find a lot of monsters, because when we left the prison one of my 'senes' started,"Razie, come on! We can do this, Love!" I said gigglling. "Not now,Percy!" He said, Raptor started calling me that, because Perseus sounded 'boring'. I laughed at him,"You sure are funny today!" He sighed, grabbed me by the toga and pulled me foward as he sped up. We're finally free!