Chapter 17

I laughed,"Annie, you sould really see your face!" I mocked and she turned bright red, which caused me to laugh even harder. "Seidon! Why you look so angry?" I wanted to know. "Perseues, you," He wanted to say, but Zeus chipped in,"Come to the throne room. We will talk there." Everyone went there. "Now, what's the matter?" I giggled. "Persreus! You could have escaped End's torture, but you didn't. It almost killed you and now you are cursed yet again!" Hera belowed. I laughed,"Hera, my sista! Why would you care if I die?" I giggled. Hera also turned bright red,"PERSEUS! WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT!" Hera asked. I made a fake shocked expression,"Hera, you wound me. Why would I think that? Let me remind you, YOU KILLED ME!" I yelled and she looked down in shame. "Perseus, your wings are already turning black, what did you dream?" Apollo asked. I turner towards him,"I dreamed about you guys and... and Gaia." I sang dreamly. "Gaia! Why would you dream of an evil being?" Athena asked. I glared at her,"Gaia, ain't bad! She is a delicated woman and she is GOOD!" I stated angry. "Is he defending her?" I heard Annabeth think. "Annie! Do you know why I defend Gaia?" I laughed, she looked shocked. "Gaia, warned me to be carefull around End and that I poses the powers of the universe." I said suddenly angry. The gods and demigods backed away in fear. "What's wrong, Zuesie?" I mocked. He gulped,"Your... your... wings...and. eyes are...are turning r.r..red." he stuttered. I giggled and everything went back to nornmal. "Okay, Im going to sleep now." I said as I flashed towards my bed at camp.