Chapter 4

We have been wandering around in Tartarus for a while now, from time to time I would have a sene. Right now we are walking along a river,"How are we going to get out?" Raptor asked,"I don't..." I wanted to say,but three persons appeard infront of us. "Hello. We come in peace, I am Nyx this is Tartarus and the man over there is Chronos and we want to offer you something." She said, my old instincts kikked in. "What do you want to give us?" Chronos smiled,"Perseus, former king of Olympus. Banished by his family, cursed to go insane. We want to be you partons." I was freaked out by his knowledge,"Okay." I said and they smiled. Nyx stepped foward,"Raptor, I will grand you the power to blend in with the shadows and to travel by them." Tartarus,"You wil be able to talk to monsters." Chronos,"You can see parts of the future and past." Raptor stepped foward,"Thank you, milady and lords. I just want to ask if I can get a new name?" They nodded and Raptor thought about it,"I want to be called, Sniper." The primordials looked pleased. "Now for Perseus, your powers over darkness will be stronger." Nyx said. "You will be able to summon monsters and to talk to them." Tartarus said and now it was Chronos,"I will bless you that you powers will grow and I will give you wings." I could feel the power in me, because of the curse I already had all the powers, but some are stronger now. Then suddenly I felt a sene coming up,"Raptor, it's..." I wanted to warn, but I was to late. "Nyx,love, come here." I said she looked shocked,"Sniper, what's happening?" I answerd,"Love, it's my curse. From time to time I have a seen, because Im loosing my mind. Cool, hey?" She was silent. "Now what will we call you, Perseus?" My mind not in the right place I listend to the voice in my head that talks me into insanity I said,"Picther." The nodded and I giggled.