Chapter 11

A week later
Winter Soltcise

Olympus

"Where is Pitcher? He is to be revealed today!?" Zeus yelled. No one knew. "Im back. Apollo how am I going to be revealed?" I asked. Apollo said exitedly,"One of the elder gods shall remember you." I was nervous. Who is it going to be? "Is this guy realy a god?" Hades thought. "Hadesie! What did you think?" I asked Hades looked shocked. "How can you be a god, you don't even have domains!" He said. I giggled,"I do have domains! It's really cool stuff like: earth, darkness, light and time. Also I have all the powers thanks to my curse and I can read all of your minds!" I laughed. Then Plseidon realized who I am. I thought it would be him... "Brother, I am sorry! I didn't mean it, I would take it back if I could. Please forgive me!" He pleaded. "I am sorry, but I see no brother of mine." He looked close to tears, teleporting to me he pulled my hood down. All the Olympians gasped, some sceared" other glad, the most shocked. "Look at his eyes. They're brown, black and golden. Mother who is that?" Annabeth asked, but Poseidon answerd,"That is our eldest brother once known as Perseus god of earth, darkness, light and time. Also former king of Olympus!" The demigods looked confused.