Chapter 9

I was about to say something,but
Right then the horn blew signalling an attack. "Loves and Cupcakes! If ya guys want to survive leave all the fighting to me, okay? Or you die!" I said in a creepy voice and they nodded. Without thinking twice I walked up to the army with inuded my uncle Krios,"Hey dudes! I am going to destroy you! Jaaaaay!" I said as I jumped into battle. In minutes all the monsters were gone and only Krios left. "Krios," I said "It has been a long time, Uncle." I wispered and theb giggled he looked confused. The truth finally dawned on him, before he could say a thing I sliced of his head. When I turned around I saw everyone looking at me like I was a monster,"What?" I laughed. "You... you killed an army by yourself!" Ares said in astonishment. Just then my sene was over,"Well," I wanted to say, but was inturrupted,"You killed them in the most grusome ways! Your a maniac!" Nico yelled and the rest also nodded. "How can we trust some one like you?" Zues asked. "Wait!" "Your going to kill us all!" Athena yelled. "Your a psychopath a maniac a killer!" Silena I think yelled. "Please!" I yelled I was being betrayed all over again. "How can we trust you?" Poseidon asked. "Well, most of you know me," I wanted to say, but then I felt a pain and I could see the scars on my body getting longer. Then I knew I was totally insane,"Hahahahahaha!!!! You guys are so stupid!" I mocked them. "What is it with him?" Poseidon asked. "He lost his sanity completly. O, no! It's not possible." Athena said shocked,"What?" Zeus asked. "He is the god of the prophecy, he is...

Sorry another cliffhanger!!!!!

Love you all